OSP 3D Art Open Source Project - Weapons

Currently viewing this thread:

Bismarck

Knight
--------------------------------------
Open Source Project - Weapons
--------------------------------------

Good day,

our fellow maw had the idea to release items from modders as an Open Source Project, so other modders can easily use them in their mods.
This is a weapons pack which contains the beautiful weapons from RR_Raptor65, The Pope, James and Luigi. You can use their stuff in your mod if you give them credit.
The items are in the brf-files and every modder has a code, so you can easily see which modder made which item.
It is a modders resource and not a finished mod!
Now enjoy the stuff.

Here are the download links:

M&B Repository:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/923
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=923

Scion

Master Knight
:grin:

Great initiative! I absolutely love the weapons of Luigi.

Are there any stats or py-related stuff included? So that every weapon doesn't have to be entered?

Scion

Master Knight
Savage said:
A few screenshots of the work of each creator first? :grin: So I know if I download good ****.
Hey it's good ****, okay. Just download and browse the brf's

Wow trying to download that was confusing. Whats up with the big changing thingy in the middle of the page? I hope this means I can finnaly see Luigi's weapon pack, it never worked on my computer for some reason.

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
M&BWB
You have to enter the little three letter code thingy near the top, then it takes you to the right page.

cool_guy

Knight
WBNWVCWF&S
thats great stuff
am I the only one for whom only luigi's weapons' textures show up? everyone else's remain black in BRF.

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
M&BWB
cool_guy said:
thats great stuff
am I the only one for whom only luigi's weapons' textures show up? everyone else's remain black in BRF.
Everyone elses are messed up in mine.

But, holy freaking crap, I had no idea Luigi has so many cool weapons.  :shock: I'm a happy man right now.

Sir Alrik

Recruit
Lots of nice weapons indeed. Im happy someone finally made a flamberge and the khergite executioner sabres look sweet as well. Great job :smile:

Nethros

Master Knight
M&BWBNW
And RR's awesome firearms, can't forget about those.

Great pack. Hope we can see armor packs too.

Top Bottom