Open letter by the RolePlay community

Server for RolePlay community, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

#MultiplayerLiveMatter
I start to miss the old days I spent on PW mod.

Everything needs try, I would like to see a roleplay server deployed and how it runs and moderates.

The Duel Server can just be a DeathMatch server instead of TDM right, so everyone can hit and kill everyone (teamdmg in teamfighting practise for clans).. problem solved.

When can we expect this?

Any? a space where the clans can come together to train for formations, 2vs1 or 10v10, to perform ceremonies?
In the first release it will be 1v1 only, we are planning to expand on it and add more crowded engagements once we make sure it is stable and get some feedback.

Duel Mode is almost complete and provides all of the requested features.

Good morning AVRC,

Thank you very much for your answer but.....

Can we have more informations ? Because, there is almost 3K views in one day, it's a hot topic and we don't want people to miss-interpretate.

So :

- will TK & FF will be activated ?
- are we going to have some space were we can group and practice together (10v10 ? 15v15 ?) and make some ceremonies ?

We need clear answer on those precises subjects as we are discussing about the future of the EA clans...

Thank you for your attention,

Maze

EDIT : we not just want to fight/duel, we also need to practice ceremonies, make some parades, train formations for RP battles, etc....

In the first release it will be 1v1 only, we are planning to expand on it and add more crowded engagements once we make sure it is stable and get some feedback.

Thank you for your answer,
we will still continue to attract the attention of the players here to reassure them with your answer, then continue to prove our motivation to you.

Duel Mode is almost complete and provides all of the requested features.
OP had 7 requests. I'll bet 100 denars that there will be 2-3 of his requests put into duel at max when it comes out. That's giving the statement a lot more credibility than it deserves as well after the track record of empty promises

OP had 7 requests. I'll bet 100 denars that there will be 2-3 of his requests put into duel at max when it comes out.

I Obelix, leader of the N Word Cult Bannerlord steam group (7 members), spear pattern master, inventor of the range, winner of the draft cup, second of the French duel tournament, king of the apes, founder of the dolphin spear stab, apprentice kick slasher, ex member of VG, KW and Wagh clan, retired legendary NW player, member and in game leader of the FRA national team for ENL, closed beta tester, owner of the 500 wins badge, member of the hidden Bannerlord secret and private society, co author of Drake's ebook, owner of the B+ rank on DM pick ups, ex pick ups moderator, content creator of Bannerlord kills and memes compilation (180 subs), host of Draft Cup, founder of the "aping in" inf push, support this project.

Sincerely,

Obelix The Biceps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom