Open letter by the RolePlay community

Server for RolePlay community, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with it, but as pointed out, there's no stopping someone coming onto the server and just going around killing people and breaking RP. There could be server rules, but it would be pretty difficult to enforce.

I agree with it, but as pointed out, there's no stopping someone coming onto the server and just going around killing people and breaking RP.

Just to clear it up :

People will be free to rdm if they want BUT they will be killed by clans, reported by clans and later, votekicked by clans when we'll get it :grin:

And I have hope in humanity, I guess less people will be rdming than on a Duel Server because there isnt "Duel" word in the name ?

EDIT : yes it will kill RP a bit but it will be very less than on actuel DuelEU Server with trolls everywhere and no area to practice alone :grin:

EDIT 2 : Thank you very much Fietta btw for your support :grin:

I agree with it, but as pointed out, there's no stopping someone coming onto the server and just going around killing people and breaking RP. There could be server rules, but it would be pretty difficult to enforce.

If the clans see a player like that, I am sure that they will find some players to piss him off until those who are discouraged

giphy.gif

Thanks for the info...

Back
Top Bottom