Open letter by the RolePlay community

Server for RolePlay community, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 12.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe some Moderator would like to take the flag of altruism and help you create it if you want to carry it out :fruity:.

---
Edit: I see you have chosen the fast lane by creating a new thread :lol: . Maybe some mod can merge the two into one.

Yes it would be great to merge both threads !
@Fietta maybe ? :smile:

Merged :smile:

giphy.gif

Thanks my boi :party:

I am one of the leaders of the Hawkband clan. I can say with confidence that this proposal can be extremely useful. The significant part of the Bannerlord community are large clans, consisting of hundreds of people and unfortunately they have nowhere to turn.

On the other hand, I agreed with this idea of server proposed by [CRBR] Mazewind. But what is this TW Fans Francophonie profile? When did you come to ask us if we agreed to be represented by you? The incessant self-proclamations of representative of the French-speaking community are exhausting and Bretonnia is now dissociating itself from all these pseudo-federative cells which ultimately only represent your own ambition.

On the other hand, I agreed with this idea of server proposed by [CRBR] Mazewind. But what is this TW Fans Francophonie profile? When did you come to ask us if we agreed to be represented by you? The incessant self-proclamations of representative of the French-speaking community are exhausting and Bretonnia is now dissociating itself from all these pseudo-federative cells which ultimately only represent your own ambition.
ouch

We are just a Discord named like that "TW fans | Francophonie" we do not claim ourselves as the whole French-speaking community reassure you, it's just a place of hearing where everyone can discuss and suggest events. We are nice players nothing more ??

Back
Top Bottom