Resolved Only supports Nvidia GPUs crash

Users who are viewing this thread

My game crashes when I enter every 2 battles on average. When I restart my games it crashes like 30s into a battle. when it crashes it comes up saying that it only supports Nvidia GPUs and windows 10. I’m running windows 10 but have an AMD RX 580. So can’t I play this game because I don’t have an Nvidia gpu? Thanks for the help in advance

Hi, can you send us the txt documents starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs", and the engine.config txt file located at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Hi, can you send us the txt documents starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs", and the engine.config txt file located at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
Sorry, i had to post in 3 separate ones for some reason

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom