Only game I didn't want to kill the wives, my wife died in child birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Playing a short Grandpa sandbox game as 50 year old MC, for once I wasn't going to kill off my wife but she died only on my second child! I'm not save-reloading this game so I lost my tournament gear I won her and the 7k rust executioners axe I got of a Jammal lord, was a very rare surprise, there's been games where wish for years I could get an executioner's axe and never did, now it's RIP with Mela.

Mela did not come with a noble bow or a long glaive in this game. I'm not sure if my next wife will either. I have to hurry up and get hitched or I might end up having to play as my spicevendor! 51 already, could croak at any time!

@AnandaShanti Zuad (Banu Atij) is who you are looking for if you want an executioner axe wife. Be nice to her though....
I was getting Yana, but I keep failing the second dialogue so I'm having a time out. I hate the dialogue-NOT-A-CHECK-systems. I get all disgruntled and go to make a thread and complain but already made a thread to complain about it! Possibly more then 1 even!
TW if there's 3 different dialogue choices they can't all be 60%, that's just a completely wrong way to do it! What the npcs are insane maniacs with no actual preferences and everything has the same arbitrary chance of winning them over?! I hate it so much and I got mela 1st try and was doing good no re-loading the game and now Yana ruined it! Now I don't wana play that save anymore!

This is why I make the MC a girl, marry 1 time, no death by child birth, use bros+wives to pump out babies without having to do the stupid dialogue.

I hate % things so much. I don't want to re-load for marriage, I don't want to re-load for making a babies.

It should just be "have X skill" or "do X thing" get "X result"
Don't have, can't do it!
Yana likes men with 200 riding or 3 fiefs, don't have either, can't have yana, the end go play the game more.
Or do thing -> thing happens, "yana has been captured, if you break her out she falls in love with you and you have a chance to marry her!"
You capture Yana and keep her prisoner for 6 month... she start to like you....

NOT "you re-load the game and click buttons over and over and over" Laziest, suckiest way to possibly do this stuff.

sskwxlcsx1r31.jpg

I was getting Yana, but I keep failing the second dialogue so I'm having a time out. I hate the dialogue-NOT-A-CHECK-systems. I get all disgruntled and go to make a thread and complain but already made a thread to complain about it! Possibly more then 1 even!
TW if there's 3 different dialogue choices they can't all be 60%, that's just a completely wrong way to do it! What the npcs are insane maniacs with no actual preferences and everything has the same arbitrary chance of winning them over?! I hate it so much and I got mela 1st try and was doing good no re-loading the game and now Yana ruined it! Now I don't wana play that save anymore!

This is why I make the MC a girl, marry 1 time, no death by child birth, use bros+wives to pump out babies without having to do the stupid dialogue.

I hate % things so much. I don't want to re-load for marriage, I don't want to re-load for making a babies.

It should just be "have X skill" or "do X thing" get "X result"
Don't have, can't do it!
Yana likes men with 200 riding or 3 fiefs, don't have either, can't have yana, the end go play the game more.
Or do thing -> thing happens, "yana has been captured, if you break her out she falls in love with you and you have a chance to marry her!"

NOT "you re-load the game and click buttons over and over and over" Laziest, suckiest way to possibly do this stuff.
They could have started with Warband's system and expanded on that and had something great so who the **** knows what they were thinking there.

Playing a short Grandpa sandbox game as 50 year old MC, for once I wasn't going to kill off my wife but she died only on my second child! I'm not save-reloading this game so I lost my tournament gear I won her and the 7k rust executioners axe I got of a Jammal lord, was a very rare surprise, there's been games where wish for years I could get an executioner's axe and never did, now it's RIP with Mela.

Mela did not come with a noble bow or a long glaive in this game. I'm not sure if my next wife will either. I have to hurry up and get hitched or I might end up having to play as my spicevendor! 51 already, could croak at any time!
Only game you didn't wall to kill your wives?
I'm sorry to ask, but that piqued my interest. What kind of games do you usually play? :grin:

The wife is replaceable. As is the axe.

Did the child survive?
Yeah Himil is fine. Just gotta wait 18 years for him to be another underpowered npc to watch slowly kill looters cuz they don't get enough skill from education.

Only game you didn't wall to kill your wives?
I'm sorry to ask, but that piqued my interest. What kind of games do you usually play? :grin:
As soon as they introduced death in battle for npcs I went husband harvesting for rare equipment! For so long hardily anything would show up on stores so it was a great way to collect everything good. Then of this also turned into wife harvesting, because the fertility is only depend and on the females age and number of children if you just replace your bother's wives every 3 or 4 kids, you can get tunz of future clan mates this way. Of course you collect good gear too, but it's not as important as most of it can be found in stores in recent versions.

Back
Top Bottom