Only first character matters

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean, Armenian culture persisted through 100s of years of Persian control, followed by Roman control, followed by Turkish/Ottoman control. So there is no real precedence for one culture to annihilate another. And in our post-modern society, governments bend over backwards catering to sub and foreign cultures versus maintaining and spreading their own.

I think it best just to leave towns as their initial culture as a default, and if people want to mess with it, that’s what mods are for

You are right but we also have a lot of cultures that dissapeared. Picts, Celts, Germanic, Sarmatian etc. (Even if You say that some of them are foundation to other cultures they are not the same and were influenced)
And even Armenian culture changed by others influence and it's not the same as it was before they were occupied.

What I mean about the game is that after some time of holding a settlement You should get recruits trained by the way of your culture and culture debuff for loyalty should dissapear.

Guess that's because everything belongs to the family, influence,money,loyalty, relationship, etc.etc. Think about Crusader King series, when old lord died, young lord need to rebuild loyalty and relationship and regain influence, you may still play a noob character with tons of gold, but it is more risky.

I agree there should be both worse and better Heirs, the point is you always have at least ONE Heir being better than your first generation to pick.
And of course, it's your freedom to pick the worse one yourself for immersion things.:wink:
Yes, no doubt.. I agree with that: on CK I always go for the elective succession, you can guess why. ??

But, I think this gam elacks like some people said and you probably mentioned, the personal relations which would give a personal flavour for the choices... like the firstborn always is expected to inherit all the power, but what if you you choose the second or your youngest son? I'd love to see this kinda of rivalry even inside the clan, even one that could lead up to Civil War

Back
Top Bottom