Resolved Only 3 option and is to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Alguien sabe porque coño me he tirado 4 pu*as horas de mi vida para que steam me descargue 31GB de juego para que luego me descargue otro tanto de actualizaciones para que cuando por fin despues de toda la mañana perdida se abra el juego Y SOLO ME SALGAN 3 OPCIONES Y NINGUNA SEA CAMPAÑA NI JUGAR NI NADA!! ¿Que mierda es esta?

Does anyone know why the hell I have spent 4 ****ing hours of my life for steam to download 31GB of game for me to then download as many updates so that when finally after all the lost morning the game opens AND JUST ME GET 3 OPTIONS AND NO BEING A CAMPAIGN OR PLAYING OR ANYTHING !! What the **** is this?

Go into steam and do a "verify integrity of game files..." on bannerlord, you are just missing a few files that sometimes happens when downloading the game. Steam will redownload the files and all will be well

Deleting the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" will fix the issue. The game will create a new one when launching again.

Back
Top Bottom