Online Dungeons and Dragons P&P

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I'm doing it. It's a Forgotten Realms campaign, and we're looking for a couple of extra players. CrazyEyes is a human paladin, Lyothas Flamelock is a human rogue, and TehGherkin is an elven wizard. If you're interested in joining, contact me over MSN, AIM, or xfire. The name is dariusthe1337 either way. Either have a level-one character ready, or I can help you make one. I'll need your character sheet in a .txt file, eventually, and you'll need a microphone.

Well, I have no dungeon and dragons experience at all.  But, ill try to play anyhow.  Where do I download it?  As, I do not have xfire any more.

We'll be playing pretty often, maybe daily or weekly or something. There's nothing you need to download aside from xfire.

Edit: Our seriousness varies. Last time we played, Flamelock kept collecting orc and goblin heads to throw. I eventually made a Gate appear behind him, out of which a balor stepped, which then proceeded to violate him anally. Doesn't happen often, though.

"P&P" means Pen & Paper, so you play with your imagination and by the help of a Dungeonmaster.

If there is interest in it, trying to set up a multiplayer game in NWN, or Baldurs Gate, or Icewind Dale II or something - P&P takes ALOT of time to play, and much of the experience is in being able to see the player you are interacting with.

IMO of course.

We've played on so many NWN servers it's gotten old. Besides, imagination has no limits - games do.

Seff said:
"P&P" means Pen & Paper, so you play with your imagination and by the help of a Dungeonmaster.

If there is interest in it, trying to set up a multiplayer game in NWN, or Baldurs Gate, or Icewind Dale II or something - P&P takes ALOT of time to play, and much of the experience is in being able to see the player you are interacting with.

IMO of course.

I have alot of the sourcebooks and core rulebooks, and am writing my own unique campaign right now. P&P is more rewarding, I think.

Hamachi said:
Wait...  I thought dungeons and dragons was a game.  :???:  Well, I that wasn't what I was expecting.

It's a ruleset. That is, it provides a good set of mechanics for you to use so you don't have to come up with your own wacky ****.

ArabArcher35 said:
Quite often, though, you do come up with your own wacky **** :grin:

It's called "House rules".
Yeah but you don't have to think about swinging a sword. You roll a die and add a number and see if it beats another one.

If anyone wants to play, message me now. There won't be a session today, but it'd be good to get your character sorted out completely.

Back
Top Bottom