Onin no Ran 0.6.6 for M&B 1.01x

Users who are viewing this thread

BloodskullMannoroth said:
A good surprise, I saw them talking about porting it, but I didn't know they were actually getting it done. That means we can likely expect to see it for Warband I hope.

No, it doesn't. I know very little about Warband, but I have no plans to port Onin no Ran to it. This mod is still under heavy development, and frankly, we're not getting paid :smile:

Are River pirate bandits actually spawning? Cos im making an important quest where i need to kill 10 of them...i need just 3 more but there are none of them left...

how unlucky i am,got a new computer and i am without a video card and his is released?
next time i check the new version of tld will be released.that is how unlucky i am...

I must say I find this mod to be most impressive and entertaining. Thanks for porting it to M&B's newest version. My congratulations go to it's makers.

Chucker said:
Got an error message saying unable to get technique with name specular alpha cut outs from minimizing the game. Only mod that the game crash from being minimized. Think I got the same error from ending the conversation with the merchant in Kyoto.

Same here

Draconis Topmen said:
Chucker said:
Got an error message saying unable to get technique with name specular alpha cut outs from minimizing the game. Only mod that the game crash from being minimized. Think I got the same error from ending the conversation with the merchant in Kyoto.

Same here

The next release, coming out today, will resolve this (any many other bugs).

When I went and talked the guy in south Kyoto to get assigned, he told me to get out because I did not have an invitation and there was  a bunch of red error messages about some quest string thing.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you fixed that.

I remember playing this when it was first released!  And it is still as awesome as ever!

Getting lots of random RGL errors though and would love to help bughunt but my stupid computer simply shuts M&B down and informs me I had an RGL error but won't tell me what it was or why it happened.

And does anyone know where I can find a list of historic Japanese names, because I don't know anything about Japanese history and don't like calling my character "Shintaro".  Is that even a real name?

Thanks again for releasing this.  I'm having more fun that a fat kid with cake.

Cheers
Kvedulf

Kvedulf said:
I remember playing this when it was first released!  And it is still as awesome as ever!

Getting lots of random RGL errors though and would love to help bughunt but my stupid computer simply shuts M&B down and informs me I had an RGL error but won't tell me what it was or why it happened.

And does anyone know where I can find a list of historic Japanese names, because I don't know anything about Japanese history and don't like calling my character "Shintaro".  Is that even a real name?

Thanks again for releasing this.  I'm having more fun that a fat kid with cake.

Cheers
Kvedulf

http://www.meijigakuin.ac.jp/~watson/ref/nengo.html
I just use a western name though

Now, I proved myself to the Hosokawa leader, and became a vassal guy, and went to see my commander. The commander said, "Your rank is now at "NO STRING!" and you get 0 mon a month, good job!" Then it froze and I had to force quit the thing.

Fujiwara said:
Draconis Topmen said:
Chucker said:

Same here

The next release, coming out today, will resolve this (any many other bugs).

I am still getting this Specular Alpha Cut Outs error, it crashed me 3 times already, just talking to people in Kyoto and doing the "test scene" from the king maker.

Running Windows 7 if that matters.

Thats weird because none of this has happened to me and I have talked to everyone in Kyoto and lots of people in other places and I have Windows Vista.  Maybe it is Windows 7...

Yep... just tried again... I successfully talked to the bar keep, got some guys, killed some bandits, then it crashed again when I told the guy in the shindin that I was done. It is going to make this a realllllly slow game.

Back
Top Bottom