Ongoing RDMs by Ciirus_des_Aigles

Users who are viewing this thread

First of all, normally i wouldnt give those guys this immense amount of attention like i am doing right now,

Ciirus_des_Aigles is a guy, constantly RDMing on the Duel Server, specifically EUDuel.
He got banned and continued RDMing after the ban expired. I hereby request a permanent ban for this guy or atleast a very long ban, there are multiple people that can confirm his RDMing and hes done it to such an extent now, that there are even some players quitting the server as soon as he logs on. Many players can confirm his ongoing rampage on the duel server, from various high ranking clans to respected players in the playerbase.
If you can confirm or have any screens/videos, just write a comment maybe we can get him banned,
Thanks,
Lars

Ciirus vs CRBR Training:

Banned his alternative account as well. Thanks for the mention!
Is this permanent? He completely ignores any attempt to make him stop and he isn’t exactly a new player judging by his skill level so he definitely knows what’s going on. Also the fact people have to read the thread to get the pass is enough to know that anyone randoming is doing it on purpose in the first place so a warning shouldn’t be necessary going forward. (The thread should be the only warning they need)

First of all, normally i wouldnt give those guys this immense amount of attention like i am doing right now,

Ciirus_des_Aigles is a guy, constantly RDMing on the Duel Server, specifically EUDuel.
He got banned and continued RDMing after the ban expired. I hereby request a permanent ban for this guy or atleast a very long ban, there are multiple people that can confirm his RDMing and hes done it to such an extent now, that there are even some players quitting the server as soon as he logs on. Many players can confirm his ongoing rampage on the duel server, from various high ranking clans to respected players in the playerbase.
If you can confirm or have any screens/videos, just write a comment maybe we can get him banned,
Thanks,
Lars

Ciirus vs CRBR Training:

Thank you very much for reporting this guy.
That kind of person is an insult to the M&B community and they have to be punished.

Have a lovely day,

Maze

Back
Top Bottom