One thing I noticed...

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkAnd

Sergeant Knight at Arms
While playing custom battle mod for 960, guess what I found:
SWADIANS NO LONGER SUCK
It looks like vaegirs are the suckers now, I understand giving swadian cavalry better stats and such to defeat vaegirs and khergits, but, c'mon, giving sergeants a boost so they can kill guards is bull****, give the vaegir guards better status if nerfing sergeants is out of place, vaegirs must be better than swadians on one mele propertie (or no, I am not armagan)

PS: Huscalrs still cut like them like a hot sword trough butter.

DarkAnd said:
While playing custom battle mod for 960, guess what I found:
SWADIANS NO LONGER SUCK
It looks like vaegirs are the suckers now, I understand giving swadian cavalry better stats and such to defeat vaegirs and khergits, but, c'mon, giving sergeants a boost so they can kill guards is bull****, give the vaegir guards better status if nerfing sergeants is out of place, vaegirs must be better than swadians on one melee property (or not, I am not armagan)

PS: Huscalrs still cut like them like a hot sword trough butter.

Yeah, um... we already knew Swadians no longer sucked in .960. for awhile now actually. Swadian Knights can cut through an equal number if Vaegir knights taking only a few casualties.

No, Vaegirs don't suck. The large axes and the marksmen really work well against Khergits. The two handed axes actually sort of make up for the lack of power strike.

The Vaegir specialty is supposed to be archery - They beat out the Swadians in every ranged fight.

On a separate issue:

However, one thing that I'm confused about in this game - Why in the world would anyone upgrade a Swadian footman to a Swadian Infantry anymore? Swadian men at arms are superior in every way. There's absolutely no reason to use Swadian or Vaegir foot units. In fact, even dismounted Swadian cavalry beats out the corresponding infantry tier.

Back
Top Bottom