OSP Code QoL One Stop Tax Collection Mod - Collect taxes from all your holdings by visiting 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Mordachai said:
fisheye said:
Hmm, how about integrating this into the "pay your troops" menu so that you conveniently receive your revenues just as you need to spend them to pay your troops?
This is on my short-list of things to do.  It would be much nicer, I think, to have a single point in time where you can see your earnings vs. expenditures, and avoid having to dicker with going to a town or castle.  Also - the mods I've seen don't allow you to collect at a Castle, only at a village or town, which is kind of bizarre. 

It gets really weird in SOD, where this feature is included (sorry, no idea if this code came from here, or another author), but if you give your villages and towns to your nobles as fiefs, and keep all of the castles, then you cannot collect taxes (or pay for your castles). :razz:

Anyway, I'd love to have a single display of income vs. outcome. :cool:

I'm going to work on that.. since SWC is set in the somewhat distance future (not to mention in a galaxy far, far away), there's obviously no reason you would have to travel to every planet and outpost to collect your money. It's all digital. So I'll make a report of income vs expenditure for each of your fiefs. Since jik and I are working on a report for mod balancing purposes anyway, this can just be an adaptation of that. Not sure when it'll be ready tho.

I find with relatively simple systems like this (collecting all the taxes) if it doesn't work properly, just rewrite it.

automaly said:
Having the same issue.  If I have taxes waiting, it tell me that I've collected them (though the amount suggests it's only collecting for that village/castle), then it repeats that I've collected 0 denars and won't allow me to exit the dialog.  I don't have this problem with castles or towns, just villages.

I am also having the same problem as both of these people. I sent a private message to TheMageLord asking him to either put a warning in front of his script for this error or to hopefully fix the script. Either way I want to thank him for his continued effort and patience with the Mount and Blade forum community.

Back
Top Bottom