One more month

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically one more month, I really want to see a exact date for the release and the pre-purchase go up. This was also the perfect time for them to release it there are hardly any games coming out in the next few months of interest. I was looking forward to Cyberpunk but that is now in September. So now I can build up thousands of hours in Bannerlord. What will be the 1st faction you choose to side with Or, will you be all on your? Personally I am looking forward to Vlandia or the Empire.

TW in March:
AtWE6eY.png

TW in May:
7DZgKej.png

I think that I will try Battania first because the celtic culture is interesting for me. Since there is no finno ugric culture in this game so I choose what I feel I like.

I'll be trying out the Empire and kick the ass of rebels and barbarians in the name of the Empress.

Sad to hear that Bannerlord will take some more time, but I've found a new darling to keep me occupied in the meantime. :smile:

Battania or maybe Sturgia, Vlandia after those two.
Not much interested in the rest for the first couple of... weeks? months?
Depends on how much game is there to play/figure out/test.

I am still curious if i will get my paws on Bannerlord or Cyberpunk 2077 first though :twisted:

I really want to see how much I can do for the minor factions, maybe join the Hidden Hand and do quests/ hopefully join them to accomplish their main goals.

I really want to see how much I can do for the minor factions, maybe join the Hidden Hand and do quests/ hopefully join them to accomplish their main goals.
Minor factions won't be joinable unfortunately, they act like independent houses/clans and since the player starts within his own house he can't join another, only pledge his house to one of the major factions or become a monarch on his own right

Minor factions won't be joinable unfortunately, they act like independent houses/clans and since the player starts within his own house he can't join another, only pledge his house to one of the major factions or become a monarch on his own right
i thought they said in previous devblog like the one who talk about Vlandia that we should be able to join them

"Thus, players wishing to follow in the footsteps of the founding adventurers of the Vlandian (and Norman) kingdoms could try their luck alongside the Golden Boar Company, mercenaries determined on medieval formations such as the Catalans or the Great Companies. "

Every devblog youuu maaakeeee
Every gamescom gameplay video you shooow

Sorry to ruin some hopes but I don't think it will be out in 1st of March :grin:
Anyway as a huge fan of Byzantine history and culture I can try Empire first but if I can create proper looking "Conan the Barbarian" on character creation screen I can play as a Battanian too.

Paradox Interactive are big fans of "it comes out March" and than like 28th of Feb rolls around, "31st of March".
31st of March ISNT March, it's April. And with time zones it literally is April for me... If thier games weren't so good I'd stop buying them for this bs alone.
Guarantee it'll be the 31st of March.
(If it is March, which it wont be)

Paradox Interactive are big fans of "it comes out March" and than like 28th of Feb rolls around, "31st of March".
31st of March ISNT March, it's April. And with time zones it literally is April for me... If thier games weren't so good I'd stop buying them for this bs alone.
Guarantee it'll be the 31st of March.
(If it is March, which it wont be)
So bitter!

Back
Top Bottom