One interesting fact about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Thought of something:

Whenever I go someplace new I always check emergency exits. Not just the official ones, but any way to escape the place,
including jumping out of windows onto other stuff, and climbing to the roof to escape to another building etc.
E.g. contemplating if I can survive a jump to a nearby shed or roof.
I always do this at friends' places, hotels or theatres, concert halls, meeting halls, restaurants etc. Creeping suspiciously around looking for ladders, exits doors, and where they lead, etc.

Is that crazy or are is anyone else doing that?

Well, I do similar things when it's not inconvenient, but I already know I'm considered paranoid by most here so that's probably not the endorsement you'd like.

Who cares, sure, maybe you're paranoid, but if one day you're in a burning building and don't know how to get out, people not thinking you're paranoid won't fill your lungs with oxygen.

Have you ever been in a fire, adorno? It sounds like something I would do if I was paranoid about fires. For example, I usually avoid getting myself into corners in public because I almost got robbed once, and I shuffle around a bit if people are standing behind my backpack because my grandma got pickpocketed that way once.

Conversely I've never even seen an uncontrolled fire before so I just ignore fire exits.

Ok, I lied, but men in public can scare me quite a lot. But then ever since I got PTSD I even get scared just from getting my mail delivered.

I googled BAMF and got this
latest

What the hell Bulle?  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom