One Handed/ Two Handed Sword Switching

Users who are viewing this thread

If you own a sword that is one handed and two handed, (a bastard sword in warband) you can only use it as a two handed sword when you have no shield on your character.
If you start a battle with no shield, it will be wielded with both hands, but as soon as you pick up any kind of shield and drop it again it can never be used two handed again. It goes to only one handed mode.
I've tried dropping the sword, the shield, dropping both, and picking them up in different orders, but the result stayed the same.
Once you change from 2 handed to 1 handed use, you can never go back.

Maybe I'm the only one who cares, but it definitely seems like a bit of a bug.

Press x to switch between 1-handed and 2-handed use.

This will work even after equipping and un-equipping a shield.

Press x to switch between 1-handed and 2-handed use.

This will work even after equipping and un-equipping a shield.
Thanks for the info Mark, I just verified in game and this is how you switch the weapon mode!
I knew this was the way to switch for throwing weapons, don't know why I didn't think to try it on swords too.
Marked as not a bug, just my ignorance not testing things. I'm leaving the thread up in case anyone else has this issue.

Hi

I have one handed/two handed sword and in the first battle I was able to switch modes with "X"but now it is stuck on two handed only so i will have to go back to my simple sword

Taleworld change this in the update 1.5.4 (I think was that) I hope the enabled some option in the menu to do it manually or automatically

Back
Top Bottom