One-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Swords, How about Double Handed Swords?

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RichardAytemur

Regular
Best answers
In-game we've one-handed and two-handed swords/weapons but why we are not able to use two different one-handed swords at the same time? As I know this is historically acquired as well.

One-handed and two-handed weapons have their separated skill tree and perks. So, as far as I understand devs don't have any plans for this feature. I hope devs add this feature, skill tree, and perks. Btw, sadly I don't think they will...

But how about modding it? How hard is it to make a mod which ables players to use two different one-handed swords at the same time?

For improving the mod maybe some perks could be added to one-handed weapons skill.

Is it doable?

nsg3

Recruit
Best answers
I would love to see this as well.
It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to me. I could be be dead wrong. But, you can hold a shield. You can bash with it. Seems like you should be able to hold a sword in that hand, too.
Could just make it where you have to have a one handed skill of a certain number to equip two.

I would also like to see some type of combo system and various special attack moves you could do depending on how high your combo was, or however you wanted to implement them.