one conspiracy theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate behavior
have you ever wondered why the series of games mount & blade have chinese language in originally? even the ugly english name of the game itself hints at an answer. i think the explanation is simple- these games were written by the chinese for hire. this is also indicated by the chinese clone of warband, although in a different setting, which was released without any plagiarism lawsuits. and everything is copied there, except for one thing- is no memory leak when loading saves. i think that the turks are those who pay the chinese, those who put "made in turkey" on chinese products(in my country this is also very popular technique of "production"). and these endless stupid bugs - this is a typical chinese style!

have you ever wondered why the series of games mount & blade have chinese language in originally? even the ugly english name of the game itself hints at an answer. i think the explanation is simple- these games were written by the chinese for hire.
I think your post might have been secretly made by a Chinese sweatshop. Mount & Blade is an excellent and iconic sounding name. Maybe to a ESL person it sounds weird in English, but not to mericans . Anyways, the OG game had many early versions with a lot of communication with the creator and players. The rise to popularity was gradual.

have you ever wondered why the series of games mount & blade have chinese language in originally? even the ugly english name of the game itself hints at an answer.

Mount and Blade is a completely appropriate name in English.
this is also indicated by the chinese clone of warband, although in a different setting, which was released without any plagiarism lawsuits. and everything is copied there, except for one thing- is no memory leak when loading saves.

If you're talking about Gloria Sinica, it is a standalone game just like Blood and Gold. It is also much, much buggier and incredibly jank compared to Warband, so if the Chinese made Warband, they immediately forgot what little they knew about coding features in a way that wouldn't cause issues when it came to Gloria Sinica.

Don't create conspiracy based on no claims, with the obvious defamation by associating poor development with the Chinese. Locking the thread before people start exacerbating the defamation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom