On_action_strings

Users who are viewing this thread

I was taking a look at the files of Bannerlord, trying to find a action specific and see what triggers.

I know simple mod by CK just change value and weight or number from the file. And saw this one:

<string id="str_add_contraband_news" text="{=!}Trading of {ITEM} is forbidden by the {FACTION_NAME_1}." />
<string id="str_responsible_of_death_news" text="{=ZQ0bn7l7}{HERO_1} is responsible for the death of {HERO_2}" />
<string id="str_responsible_of_death_link_news" text="{=Jo3Lux3w}{HERO_1.LINK} is responsible for the death of {HERO_2.LINK}" />
<string id="str_murdered_news" text="{=AQK4ADS5}{HERO_1.LINK} murdered {HERO_2.LINK}" />
<string id="str_murdered_passive_news" text="{=6q9sb18u}{HERO_2.LINK} is murdered." />
<string id="str_fugitive_news" text="{=XRTcnnR2}{HERO.LINK} is fugitive." />

So, it seens they intend to put murdering on the game, anyone could shed light on this? Or any Dev?

I was taking a look at the files of Bannerlord, trying to find a action specific and see what triggers.

I know simple mod by CK just change value and weight or number from the file. And saw this one:

<string id="str_add_contraband_news" text="{=!}Trading of {ITEM} is forbidden by the {FACTION_NAME_1}." />
<string id="str_responsible_of_death_news" text="{=ZQ0bn7l7}{HERO_1} is responsible for the death of {HERO_2}" />
<string id="str_responsible_of_death_link_news" text="{=Jo3Lux3w}{HERO_1.LINK} is responsible for the death of {HERO_2.LINK}" />
<string id="str_murdered_news" text="{=AQK4ADS5}{HERO_1.LINK} murdered {HERO_2.LINK}" />
<string id="str_murdered_passive_news" text="{=6q9sb18u}{HERO_2.LINK} is murdered." />
<string id="str_fugitive_news" text="{=XRTcnnR2}{HERO.LINK} is fugitive." />

So, it seens they intend to put murdering on the game, anyone could shed light on this? Or any Dev?
A lot of discontinued features are left in the xml & base code.
It is really hard to tell if the above is one of them. Maybe if you roll back to an older game version you may still find them.
I'm not saying it is not something planned, but that could be just some old codes left away by the devs.

There are so many great features they intended to add to game and can still be seen in the code. There was a good thread on Reddit about it. But only TW knows if it´s scrapped or not.

Back
Top Bottom