On-Topic Scramble League Fun Thread (Very Friendly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
something-02.jpg

Since we are almost done with the group stage of the tournament... Has anyone seen a performance that has surprised them, either a new player or old player?

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Since we are almost done with the group stage of the tournament... Has anyone seen a performance that has surprised them, either a new player or old player?
I am surprised by how rusty Danate and Vorn are  :party:
Also a player on my team, Ruthven, is adept for someone I've never heard of and  rarely seen in my time of competitive/battle

Roberta_Baratheon said:

Ostulor's performance so far in the tournament has consistently impressed me. Even with a failing hard drive and constant crashes he has found a way to play at an extremely high level from week to week. If he continues to play like this he could be seriously considered as one of the top infantry going into the next tournament.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
For me, it came as no surprise to see my God-like performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom