On-Topic Scramble League Fun Thread (Very Friendly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DjGctwf.gif

Since Ban*** threads are not allowed on here I thought this super much on-topic fun thread that is very friendly should exist!
Post super friendly and on-topic funny stuff down below

I like the way Tannenburg is actually good now. Who made the changes?

_Osiris_ said:
friendly threads still get removed sorry
I am willing to let this thread exist as a trial if people really yearn for such a place... so long as the talks in the threads remain focused on the events of the tournaments, teams participating, etc. As the title implies, it should be done in a friendly manner. Please, try to keep this thread from becoming like the other ones which required locking.

Feel free to send me a personal message if you have any suggestions, questions, etc.

I like a nice friendly fun thread with on topic discussion

I really enjoy the teams in this tournament, especially beansacks team. beansacks is just a cool guy in general +10 rep

This league is great! This community is awesome! I only feel affection for you all and feel no need to post bants toward anyone

Im glad we have a thread like this!

John7 said:
I like a nice friendly fun thread with on topic discussion

I really enjoy the teams in this tournament, especially beansacks team. beansacks is just a cool guy in general +10 rep

This league is great! This community is awesome! I only feel affection for you all and feel no need to post bants toward anyone

Im glad we have a thread like this!
message me on steam to erp with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom