On-Topic Scramble League Fun Thread (Very Friendly)

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagstro

Baron
Best answers
0
ACanadianPolarBear said:
Fidel Lagstro said:
Did someone say Town of Salem?
id destroy you in that game
I remember the last time you said those words
Yea, you thought I was going to post a Rocket League screenshot weren't you
Well you were right

lolololololol
 

ACanadianPolarBear

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Fidel Lagstro said:
ACanadianPolarBear said:
Fidel Lagstro said:
Did someone say Town of Salem?
id destroy you in that game
I remember the last time you said those words
Yea, you thought I was going to post a Rocket League screenshot weren't you
Well you were right

lolololololol
you had the ping advantage man what could i do
 

Viktor

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
ACanadianPolarBear said:
Fidel Lagstro said:
ACanadianPolarBear said:
Fidel Lagstro said:
Did someone say Town of Salem?
id destroy you in that game
I remember the last time you said those words
Yea, you thought I was going to post a Rocket League screenshot weren't you
Well you were right

lolololololol
you had the ping advantage man what could i do
Polar semi-pro xDDD
 

Bubs

Knight at Arms
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
0
I feel as though if all the drama queens in this community all met up in real life, it could make for a real interesting sequence of profitable fights.
 

Bubs

Knight at Arms
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
0
Rake said:
Bubs said:
I feel as though if all the drama queens in this community all met up in real life, it could make for a real interesting sequence of profitable fights.
"fights"

^^Some people would pay good money to see that
 

Lagstro

Baron
Best answers
0
Haha, that's pretty good. The best (or worst depending on who you ask) part is that if they hadn't shot his horse down, he probably wouldn't have even dismounted fast enough to get on the flag.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.