On-Topic Scramble League Fun Thread (Very Friendly)

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wert

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Roberta_Baratheon said:

RIP, this is just one day of messages dealing with warband.
doesnt count if you're the one who messaged 90% of them

ur not important

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Since we are almost done with the group stage of the tournament... Has anyone seen a performance that has surprised them, either a new player or old player?

Abellard

Recruit
Best answers
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Since we are almost done with the group stage of the tournament... Has anyone seen a performance that has surprised them, either a new player or old player?
I am surprised by how rusty Danate and Vorn are  :party:
Also a player on my team, Ruthven, is adept for someone I've never heard of and  rarely seen in my time of competitive/battle

Ebdanian Admiral

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Ostulor's performance so far in the tournament has consistently impressed me. Even with a failing hard drive and constant crashes he has found a way to play at an extremely high level from week to week. If he continues to play like this he could be seriously considered as one of the top infantry going into the next tournament.

Viktor

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Roberta_Baratheon said:
For me, it came as no surprise to see my God-like performances.

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
the Ol Knight Heat said:
yami's perffformance is exxxxxcellent with 130 ping :grin:
Aren't you like 12? You're hanging out on the wrong sites m9...

Status
Not open for further replies.