On rebellions by mexxico, translated into English

Users who are viewing this thread

Dreed89

Squire
@mexxico wrote that anyone would be fine to go ahead and translate his post. Here it is with my nonperfect English:

Translation:
"60 or 70 percent of rebellions fail. The original faction sieges back and recaptures the city and consequently kills the rebelling clan. The reason rebellions mostly fail is because the new rebel clan is naturally pretty weak against the whole faction. A little portion of rebellions succeed, though, and after having hold the city for a while, they join a faction which is at war with their original faction. New rebel clans do not join into other factions for the first 30 days. The rate of clans who survive this 30-day period and join another faction is currently around 30%. These clans then permanently exist in the game, while others disappear. Rebellions are not that frequent; they happen around 1-2 times a year on average."

Original post:

I like the new rebellions system, but yes, give us the patch please. The waiting for 1.5.6 has started even before we got 1.5.5...

I like the new rebellions system, but yes, give us the patch please. The waiting for 1.5.6 has started even before we got 1.5.5...

I had my hopes that I could start a new game this chrismas holydays with the new features... but I don't know what to think right now, I understood that resources are limitated and all Q&A takes time but at some point they have to start delivering something otherwhise the player base fed up.

It is surprissing that now days most companies uses agile shceduling for development with two weeks sprints to deliver updates quickly but game industry seems to be stuck in the old cascade model.

Sounds great and all but i really wish they would add more intrigue like civil wars splitting the realm into warring factions (like the lore for the 3 empires but dynamically this time) instead of just fief rebellions, please don't curse me for delaying the release of the patch another 6 months :ohdear:

Sounds great and all but i really wish they would add more intrigue like civil wars splitting the realm into warring factions (like the lore for the 3 empires but dynamically this time) instead of just fief rebellions, please don't curse me for delaying the release of the patch another 6 months :ohdear:

The campaign isn't that deep from what I can tell.

To be fair, most rebellions should fail anyways. Small factions with limited resources (and mainly bandits) are going up against a larger faction with combat veterans.

Know it's possible to play 1.5.6 in the beta branch now and find out, though I figured I'd still ask here first since I usually wait for things to enter stable first: Will factions that survive the 30-day window ever remain as an independent kingdom after that point, or do they always try to join a larger, existing faction? The way it sounds is that they always join another faction, though I figured I would seek clarification from anyone that may have heard more.

Back
Top Bottom