On Monday we will have the new patch !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

So all the refactored code is in 1.4.2 already? Or only a part of it? I expected a v1.5 after such a big undertaking.

I want to make some more advanced mods so I'm waiting for the refactored code, or else it's again broken before I've released it.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I'MMMM.... I'MMMMM ABOUT TO.... (can't write anything else, or I get muted for 20 days since the forum mods have 0 sense of humour)

i just hope that the crash squashing phase is behind us and that we'll start getting new content in the upcoming weeks and months.

[QUOTE = "stevehoos, publicación: 9495301, miembro: 228125"]
Este próximo parche no contendrá mucho.
[/CITAR]
Espero que estés equivocado, por nuestro bien

We know you're waiting for the next patch eagerly. As we discussed in our forums it's been delayed because of refactoring to improve the long term health of the project. This is complete, we'll be releasing 1.4.2 & start talking about 1.4.3 next week. Thank you for your patience!
Does this mean that Monday, 1.4.2 will just be moving from beta to the stable branch and we won't have a beta branch for the time being? Or will 1.4.3 also release on Monday as the beta branch?

Does this mean that Monday, 1.4.2 will just be moving from beta to the stable branch and we won't have a beta branch for the time being? Or will 1.4.3 also release on Monday as the beta branch?
Yeah that's confusing as ****. Where is the refactor going? In with 1.4.2 beta and strait into 1.4.2 stable? Or ommiting 1.4.2 beta and just calling refactored 1.4.1 as 1.4.2

1.3 will be in the works next week, no time on its release.
mexxico said that the probability of the new patch to be released on the next week is 90%

I just hope for some new scenes... Calradia is big but every single village and town are the same. And Aserai battle scenes on some areas, where there should be oases - it's just a simple imperial (!!!) forest. In general, Aserai battle scenes are a big mess - it is a crazy mixture of Imperial battle scenes, Khuzait steppes and a desert.

Last edited:
In another post they said that the refactor will be the 1.4.3 Version and it will come to beta-branch. I think what causes a lot of confusion is that their marketing team only refers to the main branch all the time. They may report on things that will come from beta to main branch but it is of no use for them to tell us about content of upcoming betas because it is more like a intern shift then an official release and they have not the task to comment on the internal development but to sell the main product. The new things that will come to the beta are more of an developer thing so in this regard i would focus more on mexxico and other devs because the beta is their playing field and not the one of the marketing departement.

The new upcoming update patch will be a very awful and very disappointing update patch to the actual players of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and the new update patch will "not" release on this upcoming Monday I seriously and strongly fear at this time really sad to say.

Maybe we all should just give up our hopes and expectations on the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Steam PC game really as sad and depressing this may seem I'm afraid.

The new upcoming update patch will be a very awful and very disappointing update patch to the actual players of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and the new update patch will "not" release on this upcoming Monday I seriously and strongly fear at this time really sad to say.

Maybe we all should just give up our hopes and expectations on the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Steam PC game really as sad and depressing this may seem I'm afraid.
Yes we should all be sad and depressed and always expect the worst. Dude come on....

My previous words are basicly intended as an reverse psychology tactic towards the devs to make this game more better actually.

Last edited:
Somewhat of a Jedi mind trick my words are intended to be towards the devs of this game basicly for Taleworlds to pep up and make Bannerlord a much better game very soon yo.

Back
Top Bottom