Need More Info Omor town siege gatehouse issue

Users who are viewing this thread

The area above the gate house has some kind of misplaced wall/object stopping people going into it. But it's not fully blocked and the AI is running inside and getting stuck. Pictures below:

Ditto - the exact same thing happened to me. I had an entire army of 400 trying to kill the 6-7 left stuck in there.
I ran around to the other side and the doorways are still there, but the room is filled with wall. However, there is a small gap between the tower wall and the fill wall that is inside the tower, so you can go in and move to either side near the entrance, but not futher in. Jumping in the doorway I could see the enemy soldiers on the other side of the room. Note the upper room is fine.

I managed to kill the enemies by pushing to near the front of the massive pack of allied soldiers. I slashed away, though I never hit anyone. I pressed forward while moving side to side to try and worm my way between my allied troops. I guess I made enough space that some of the allied blows began hitting the enemies. About 2-3 minutes of this and the last enemy soliders were dead. I don't know for sure I helped allow them to actually hit, but the whole army had been pressing in for about 10 minutes as I ran all the way around the tower, above and below, trying to get in, and no one had died the entire time.

Hint: IF you are leading the seige, you can call your soldiers back and make room. However, at Omor, as a member of an army instead of the leader, I couldn't issue any commands. That leader command tactic worked on another town where 1-2 enemies got clipped into a building when they fell off the walls. Once the allies pulled back, archers managed to hit the stuck soldiers with arrows.

Back
Top Bottom