OMG! If anyone does this again! I will send monkeys to rape you when you sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebin

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Alright, so I couldn't find a good place to put this. But I had some suggestions for this game...

First off, they did have Rifled Muskets back then which where very accurate, but rarely used due to the procedures of actually properly rifling a musket.  But some high-end Rifled Muskets would be a welcome sight in this game. Also, they had revolvers too, essentially just pistols with multiple barrels to load. Six shot flintlock revolvers are actually kind of cool. I dunno what all this game can handle with weapons with multiple shots per magazine. If this game can even handle that considering medievel weapons never really had magazines... But yeah having to load six cylinders and then shoot them off when the need be would be cool.

Also, more variety of Muskets would be cool too. Simply Flintlock and Matchlock weren't really cutting it for me. That being said I fell in love with the carbine. But Different makes or grades of Flintlock weapons and Matchlock weapons would be kind of neat. Also some non-faction specific clothing would be cool too for those of us who kind of enjoy the theme this mod gives. Kind of makes you feel like a pirate... must be the flintlock pistols...

Alright so oops.... The Rifled Muskets and Muzzle-loading (Kind of) Revolvers were like 100 years ahead of this time period.

The Rifled muskets were rather rare during the Enlightenment/Blackpowder/Napoleonic Eras because only sharpshooters used them; Napoleon's Light Infantry didn't use them at all. Also, revolvers are a couple of decades after Waterloo I think.

Yeah sorry about that, Couldn't dind the suggestions box. Didn't even know what It was called actually, but I found it now!

Actually, a use of multiple, smaller caliber rounds, or a few of the same caliber rounds, loaded in the same barrel, wasn't exactly far from commonplace back in the beginning of the 1700s. That is escentially a proceding to the actual shotgun made 60 years after this mod was intended to be used!... But Idunno how hard that would be to script a gun that shot multiple projectiles at once.

Also, I am reading that the original Blunderbusses were basically a shotgun. They were then taken and shortened to a smaller handgun which they then called a Dragon. Which is where the Dragoons got their name, because they were one of the first to ever employ it!

make it so bayonet muskets dont show up slung across the back. as it is, when a soldier has both a bayonet musket and a regular musket, you can see both of them. i think itd be better if the bayonet musket was invisible, so itd be more like its the same weapon, and they are just using it in melee.

Good Idea, but as you may have read earlier in this post, Bjorne is ignoring this. So you might want to find the suggestions sticky, But I'll quote you for you.

Marrik said:
make it so bayonet muskets dont show up slung across the back. as it is, when a soldier has both a bayonet musket and a regular musket, you can see both of them. i think itd be better if the bayonet musket was invisible, so itd be more like its the same weapon, and they are just using it in melee.

I don't know what you're talking about...they already don't.

Wha...? Well I never use rifles and I never noticed it myself, so maybe I was just going along with the tide...

Carbines and rifles (they don't have a bayonet equivalent) show on your back, but light muskets, flintlock muskets and matchlock muskets and their respective melee versions don't.

Ebin said:
Good Idea, but as you may have read earlier in this post, Bjorne is ignoring this. So you might want to find the suggestions sticky, But I'll quote you for you.
Yes I am ignoring this...  :roll: I am totally not reading and posting in this thread...

Catafrato said:
Carbines and rifles (they don't have a bayonet equivalent) show on your back, but light muskets, flintlock muskets and matchlock muskets and their respective melee versions don't.
Exactly!

bjorne. said:
And oops. There is a suggestion box dude... Post it there.. and I'll may answer you

Mi Malo (Si si.... Soy estupido greengo...), must have insinuated something :roll:... But glad to see your reading the posts that I managed to misguide! Someone should probably delete this thread, considering that people are seeing this instead of the sticky... Or someone might just do what I did again, and post their own Suggestions thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom