e1.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
It appears to have a third but there is no access to it, looks like a wool weavery but no doors to talk to people, any game works just start a game and walk into town and only 2 are there.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Sorry to both you, but Varnavapol has the same problem so think it is the map not omar itself, just and FYI for the team

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the live or beta branch in the next updates. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I just checked today and neither city is fixed and we got a hotfix and 1.5.9 is live and this was on a fresh game so it is NOT fixed, let me know if you want my save file

I actually found the third workshop in Omar after much searching. It was dead center in the middle of town. The workers are standing around in the open by some stalls I think. The workshop was a weaver and one of the notable npcs named the Clothier was standing next to it. There is no icon when holding ALT.

Back
Top Bottom