Oldest "Old frontier" supporters

WHICH VERSION OF 1755 DID YOU PLAY FIRST?

• Since version 0,1

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Since version 0,5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Since version 1,0

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Since version 2,0

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just started now ( 2.7/2.8 )

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If you have supported this mod since nearly its beginning, then here is a topic dedicated to you. If you have followed this mod since the first version or two, post something on how the mod has evolved and improved, a sort of Old frontire timeline if you like. It would be nice to hear from you. :grin:
I myself have followed this mod since its first version, and have offered support and advice along with many others, especially Gab's team including:
ALAN DE SOISON (CO-TEAM LEADER), AULDMAN, BEARSKULL21,CRUMBS, LEADTAIL,MICHAEL, POGO ,POOMTANG,CAPTAIN ANTIGONOS,AJOLIN, KIRIEL, LEN, ABADGAEM and CORYTLH.
Thanks to all who have contributed and stayed with this mod!!!!!

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
if you have supported this mod since nearly it's beginning, then here is a topic dedicated to you. if you have followed this mod since the first version or two, post something on how the mod has evolved and improved. a sort of Old frontire timeline if you like. it would be nice to hear from you. :grin:
i myself have followed this mod since it's first version, and have offered support and advice along with many others, especially Gabs team including ALAN DE SOISON (CO-TEAM LEADER),AULDMAN,BEARSKULL21,CRUMBS, LEADTAIL,MICHAEL,POGO ,POOMTANG,AULDMAN,BEARSKULL21,CAPTAIN ANTIGONOS,AJOLIN, KIRIEL, LEN, ABADGAEM and CORYTLH.
thanks to all who have contributed and stayed with this mod!!!!!

Thx number one of my supporters....I remember at least two times I was going to give up modding for severe "family" problems (remember?? :wink: ) once and for getting so mad and offended later. :grin:
It is incredible what you saw in my early 1755 Old Frontier v.0,1 editionbecause....it was really LOW level, the poor me.
So THANK YOU very much for the faith you had in me, "Ranger" :grin: !!!
Your friend
Gab
PS ....one of your VERY first posts to me:

AdmiralNelson6262 
    Re: (No subject) « Sent to: GABRILDURO 

I have made a sig to advertise your mod. the code is :

whooaaa..admiral nelson..thank you so much  :eek: :eek:
hey.. I still keep old..old..old.. 1755 Old Frontier v.0,3 screenshoot hihihihi :mrgreen:
some nostalgic images:
old1755c.jpg

old1755b.jpg

old1755a.jpg

Alan De Soison said:
whooaaa..admiral nelson..thank you so much  :eek: :eek:
hey.. I still keep old..old..old.. 1755 Old Frontier v.0,3 screenshoot hihihihi :mrgreen:
some nostalgic images:
old1755c.jpg

old1755b.jpg

old1755a.jpg

Haha ha...thx Alan. Any "older" funny pic???
Folks?
Gabby

shadowarcher said:
Doesn't being the 7th person to comment on the original topic make me an old supporter?
HA AH AH....of course and....here it is:

shadowarcher Sergeant Knight at Arms
Protecting the forums from clankers since 2010

Re: 1755 Old Frontier mod
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 03:06:03 PM »QuoteModifyRemoveSplit Topic

It's a great mod but you just need to lay of the caps button, honestly i hate going onto your mod and staring at a huge wall of text which is completely in caps.

VonTawast said:
Well I kinda... Kinda used to comment regularly on the original topic when it still was pretty unnoticed?
Yes, exactly....but commenting is not supporting, sorry.
1st step is, at least, to have a "1755 supporter pic", I'd say....
Besides that, ppl up above, and many other, have always really been supportve in words and actions!
Can you honestly say the same? :???:
Gab

VonTawast said:
GABRILDURO said:
Yes, exactly....but commenting is not supporting, sorry.

GABRILDURO said:
shadowarcher said:
Doesn't being the 7th person to comment on the original topic make me an old supporter?
HA AH AH....of course and....here it is:

Well you tell me?  :lol:
Man, you have what we call A Long Tongue in Italy...like children.
Shad was and is a great support and help for me, end even a good friend.
He didn t have a pic to support 1755 for a reason! ...and NOW HE DOES!
.....you?

I don't need a banner to show my support, i've already helped solve 2 problems and directed a few people to the correct areas, that shows that i am helping and supporting this mod.

shadowarcher said:
I don't need a banner to show my support, i've already helped solve 2 problems and directed a few people to the correct areas, that shows that i am helping and supporting this mod.
...and for more info:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,164090.msg3971488.html#msg3971488
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom