Need More Info Older Brother's wife died in childbirth, can't find him a new wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.4407
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

PraxisLP

Recruit
Summary: In the story campaign, my brother's wife died in childbirth giving birth to his 4th child. Tragic, very sad, I mourned her for many days. Now that I have finished my mourning, it's time to find him a new wife so I can keep pumping out children for the clan. HOWEVER, when speaking to clan leaders with eligible unmarried ladies, I don't get the dialogue option to arrange a marriage for my wife.
How to Reproduce: Dialogue doesn't come up. I will upload my save to the ticket system.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.2647
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) 2667 MHz
Motherboard: ASRock B365M Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB

I rode to nearby Lageta (I am in Marunath in this save file) and chased after Crotor, another clan leader who had both an eligible daughter and an eligible son (my sister is still unmarried). I could get the dialogue option with Crotor to forge an alliance between our clans and could marry his daughter to my widower brother. It could be that the dialogue option is locked when only the widower brother is eligible to marry with a particular clan, but since it unlocks for my single sister with Crotor's clan, the option for my brother shows up after unlocking the first marriage dialogue. Seems like the game doesn't recognize the fact that my brother is single at one point in the dialogue tree, but does at another point in that same tree.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? (v1.0.2) If so, could you share the save file you are experiencing this issue with us?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom