Old Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we exactly supposed to do in Praven (right after leaving the hut in the beginning)? I appear not far from some walls, go through some houses, then reach a gate in the walls (not far from a giant pink Interrogation Mark floating in the sky) and enter the city. I only found three NPCs, one of whom attacked me (because the only dialog option was apparently some insult) and the other gave me what seem to be a quest (which didn't appear in my questlog). So, I thought it was related to the floating Interrogation Mark, then tried to reach it... some invisible wall is now blocking the way just out of the city's gate.
Is it intended or is it a vicious glitch?

Psychopompos said:
What are we exactly supposed to do in Praven (right after leaving the hut in the beginning)? I appear not far from some walls, go through some houses, then reach a gate in the walls (not far from a giant pink Interrogation Mark floating in the sky) and enter the city. I only found three NPCs, one of whom attacked me (because the only dialog option was apparently some insult) and the other gave me what seem to be a quest (which didn't appear in my questlog). So, I thought it was related to the floating Interrogation Mark, then tried to reach it... some invisible wall is now blocking the way just out of the city's gate.
Is it intended or is it a vicious glitch?

He told you to go to Azgad village, yes? Where is Azgad in the Native map? Try to find your way over there.

The question mark is an unfortunate bug, I have already gotten rid of it for the next version.

I'm unable to leave the scene, hitting the Tab key doesn't have any effect, so I thought that Azgad was the village right out of the walls.

Try going to Azgad within the scene. Go out the city gate, turn directly to your left, and then when the city walls end turn left again, then go straight until you reach Azgad. The Praven section of the backstory is open world.

1u9Eb.png
:!:

Well, because there are a couple *possibly* game breaking bugs in version 0.1, and more minor, annoying ones. Hence the name in the first post. But, it is mildly playable nonetheless, if you're interested in this mod there's no reason not to try 0.1. :smile:

The trailer is finally complete!

Additionally, here's a bit of info on my plans for one of the minor factions in 0.2, please excuse my horrid writing skills/laziness.

The Brotherhood of the Forest
The Brotherhood of the Forest occupies the dense forests on the Western island, as well as sometimes venturing to the western forests on the main island of Oranos. They have no castles, but rumor has it that they have some base other than the temporary ones they set up around the forests; a diversion for lords hunting them down. They are hostile to most other humans, and have an affinity for the bow. Yyeccon elves (more on them later) have occasionally been spotted leading groups of this brotherhood, leading to suspicions of an alliance with the Yyeccon.

They are in 0.1, but not in full form. This lore will have an effect on gameplay in 0.2.

More to come...
URQHS.png

New Faction!
Not sure about lore, but here's a screenshot of their capital city. :razz:
K5kXe.png

He did indeed!

I am taking a rather circuitous mode with those crashes, but I'll give ya'll a hint about said mode of fixing the crashes.

deNhvFL.jpg

This also means the original map is OSP for anyone who wants it. I'm not completely sure the map was causing the crashes, but I was unsatisfied with my uninspired factions anyway, so yes, 0.2 will feature completely new factions and map.

The Dark Robin said:
He did indeed!

I am taking a rather circuitous mode with those crashes, but I'll give ya'll a hint about said mode of fixing the crashes.

deNhvFL.jpg

This also means the original map is OSP for anyone who wants it. I'm not completely sure the map was causing the crashes, but I was unsatisfied with my uninspired factions anyway, so yes, 0.2 will feature completely new factions and map.
Nice to see that version 2 is going to be more than just a update. Love the lore. Good luck with it. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom