Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorPainkiller said:
The Dark Robin said:
fpaZz.png
You misspelled thief  :lol:
And villain too, to be honest.

Uber awesome update! I have fixed the spelling of the names of two bandit troops! :eek:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-myth-of-a-legacy/downloads/myth-of-a-legacy-public-version-01

It is uploaded, the Moddb site admins haven't approved it yet though.

Edit: Approved

The Dark Robin said:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-myth-of-a-legacy/downloads/myth-of-a-legacy-public-version-01

It is uploaded, the Moddb site admins haven't approved it yet though.
Well that was quick :smile:
Looking forward to playing it man.

bugs that i found so far
1 Tournaments aren't playable because you either spawn in the arena and you can move only a few steps and then appears the leave area sign or you spawn outside the city and some of the enemies spawn inside the arena and you cant get to them this happens in the Vrullesary town (sorry if i misspelled) i will check out other towns
2 All in this town i got a RGL WARNING "Texture\shield_heater  and something else i cant remember and the shield was white
3 I got a runtime error when i tried to walk on the street into a town but that i think is my computer fault  :grin:
Now i will go back to play

Oh and i have a question how to you become a boss of crime syndicate and how this works?

I have just seen this mod and I'm now downloading it. Looking forward to play it. It seems very very attractive.

cristy80 said:
Oh and i have a question how to you become a boss of crime syndicate and how this works?
It's not implemented yet.

Thanks for the bug reports. :smile:

Downloading now, will give it a try and report any bugs I encounter. So, buggy preview, and then? Are you going to make small, frequent patches or large ones, albeit less frequently?
Also, have you incorporated the storyline?

Volkodav said:
Are you going to make small, frequent patches or large ones, albeit less frequently?
Large ones.

sjoerddz said:
how the hek do i have to money to get on the ship?!
You are talking about the time after beating the slavers correct? Talk to the chancellor of Praven.

The Dark Robin said:
Volkodav said:
Are you going to make small, frequent patches or large ones, albeit less frequently?
Large ones.

sjoerddz said:
how the hek do i have to money to get on the ship?!
You are talking about the time after beating the slavers correct? Talk to the chancellor of Praven.
yes i am but i cant find him

sjoerddz said:
Go to the garden of the King's residence. (the thing in the middle of the town, go inside it) There is an opening if you, when facing the door to the docks, turn left, and then run forward but look left, until you see the opening.
Also, congrats on winning the first battle, I hope you didn't cheat to do it. :wink: I've never won it without cheating, but a friend of mine has.

Quick hotfix for one of the more game breaking bugs: https://www.sendspace.com/file/v3oowg
Or, here is a Moddb link. The Moddb download isn't authorized yet, though. http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-myth-of-a-legacy/downloads/patch-016

If you have already completed the backstory, no need to download this patch, you were lucky enough to avoid the bug. If you plan on starting a new game, the patch is for you!

Edit: Moddb link authorized.

The Dark Robin said:
sjoerddz said:
Go to the garden of the King's residence. (the thing in the middle of the town, go inside it) There is an opening if you, when facing the door to the docks, turn left, and then run forward but look left, until you see the opening.
Also, congrats on winning the first battle, I hope you didn't cheat to do it. :wink: I've never won it without cheating, but a friend of mine has.
yeah won it without cheating :grin: and thanks for the awnser will go and see if i can find it now

and my fathers sword is glamdring right?
alright! i ravaged the village people (which almost got me killed) and even recruited a man to my cause, thanks for the help already enjoying this mod!
so after trying about 3 times a mananged to defeat the cave and killed the necromancer with an arrow through the head, he is just to fast in melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom