OSP 2D Art World Map Old map sheets (world map variant)

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried using this on a clean install of 1.011 bbut keep getting this error: RGL Error -  'get object failed for texture: earthenvmap'  Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Haesso said:
I tried using this on a clean install of 1.011 bbut keep getting this error: RGL Error -  'get object failed for texture: earthenvmap'  Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

Try re downloading the textures?

Educated guess. Haven't tried this out yet, but it looks good!

Goromous said:
Haesso said:

Try re downloading the textures?

Educated guess. Haven't tried this out yet, but it looks good!

I have - twice.  But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try again.

Check the textures.brf file and see if that file is missing; if so, either copy it from your backup (which I'm hoping you made), or ask someone to fix it.

Also, ****ing brilliant. I'd download it if I played M&B at all.

Do you mind If I use this is my steampunk mod? I will put your name and tell everyone you made it, but this would just be so perfect for the mod its unbelieveable!!

James said:
Check the textures.brf file and see if that file is missing; if so, either copy it from your backup (which I'm hoping you made), or ask someone to fix it.

Also, ****ing brilliant. I'd download it if I played M&B at all.

Yes, I made a backup and the file was in textures.brf.  I fixed it by just installing it over the main textures and commonres folders and now it works perfectly.  Looks great.

Back
Top Bottom