Okay so help me getting started...

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
Okay so I don't really get it, I downloaded the mod and joined a few servers. There was one with 250 max players in it but only one online and then there was the one with 20/30 online- so I figured I'd check that one out: To find out that there was no roleplaying going on.

So could someone direct me as to what server is the official RP server, I would've figured it was the one with 250 max players but as there was no one online there I got confused.

This mod has so much potential, I'd really like to play it fo real. If anyone could lead/introduce me to some RP it'd be great.

Ps whats the deal with all the horse-noices? lol

Go on a server (I prefer NA) Where admins are so they can help you out.

NA admins are really nice and usually always help out the new guys  :grin:

Here are some basics.

-Local chat is 'U'. Click the box, type then click send.

-To turn on user names press "Q" then click on the 4th box, under the question mark.

- When you kill animals their meat and hide spawns in you're inventory.

-To eat meat find a fire (Make sure its not a prop) and place you're raw meat into the cooking box. To eat it drag the cooked meat to the "consume" box.

- To drink water equipt you're bucket, to to some water, click it,. Its now in you're inventory. To drink it drag the bucket to "consume"

-You can regain fatigue by restign in beds

-Accessing inventory is "i"

All the rest is stuff you will learn a long.

RCC is the most popular currently, it has a 64 player cap due to reseting the server to fix bugs, usually at 100-200 cap. although i imagine that caps to high for a mod like this.

Try a few servers, if your EU then Rcc is probaly best, while american then NA.
Both will be roleplay servers as far as I know

SulleDrake said:
Ps whats the deal with all the horse-noices? lol

Haha, trust me, they never stop. Eventually you won't notice it anymore.

If you come in around the same time again today, also join our teamspeak IL2.LeetTS.com:9988. We usually have around 5-15 people on, just ask around for some people who are already RPing.

Back
Top Bottom