Ok so it's a bad release, no big deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Be useful guys. Report the bugs and make comments about what you think the source of the problem might be.
Don't be negative or act like an ass, just show the devs as much info as will be useful to them.

Rallix said:
Be useful guys. Report the bugs and make comments about what you think the source of the problem might be.
Don't be negative or act like an ass, just show the devs as much info as will be useful to them.

-1 This **** shouldn't be encouraged.

Play testing should happen missing horse textures... seriously all of these things are showing up in the first hour of game play. They clearly did no testing at all.

Rallix said:

It shouldn't be up to the consumers to test a game -after- it is released. There exists something called quality control which should be done before release!

Rallix said:
Be useful guys.
54-O0.png

its a big deal because it costs money, hard earned money.  If it was just a mod nobody would care, but its a dlc that costs money. 

This dlc is literally the rome 2 of mount and blade.

Sir_Alec said:
its a big deal because it costs money, hard earned money.  If it was just a mod nobody would care, but its a dlc that costs money. 

This dlc is literally the rome 2 of mount and blade.

that is more accurate then it has any right to be.

Very disappointed in this one. Runs like crap on my high end pc. And where are all the skins? I know this was made by modders, but I expected more than this.

Montavious said:
Very disappointed in this one. Runs like crap on my high end pc. And where are all the skins? I know this was made by modders, but I expected more than this.

Ironically enough the mod they made was much better than this :/ or is that just to be expected.

also +100 - runs like complete ****.

After trying out multiplayer, I wasn't happy at all. I know that the team tried to expand their singleplayer mod into multiplayer, it just didn't turn out well. This seems to be the case here again, their combat system just isn't made for multiplayer. Then I just quickly spent some time in singleplayer, and faith was restored. It was as expected, they focused on the singleplayer part. I very much like some of the new features I've seen so far and I'll surely be spending some quality time with it when I can.

I mean, who can say no to a ship buying screen like this?  :smile:

IBodnXKl.jpg

cZtEHF3l.jpg

I'll keep playing Víkingr multiplayer, but now, at least, we have something within our period to refer people to when they ask for a singleplayer Víkingr ;-þ

Because bugs can only exist in unfinished games. Seriously, calm down. I am positive that they will fix it in the fullness of time.
And then again, when was the last time you saw an actually smooth launch?

jepekula said:
Because bugs can only exist in unfinished games. Seriously, calm down. I am positive that they will fix it in the fullness of time.

you are intentionally misinterpreting what he said. There is absolutely no excuses for having horses with no textures in a quote un quote finished release.

Please pull your head out of your ass and stop your ball licking.

And again because **** launches are common does not mean it is acceptable and should be treated as the defacto state of this industry.

I am not misintepreting anything, I am afraid. Horses having no textures sounds very much like a bug to me.
There is no reason to be a twat about the bugs, just report them and the devs will most likely fix most of them.

NW was pretty different at release. I remember it needed some optimization, it was pretty laggy, and they couldn't even turn on the buff settings for weeks, and the hitboxes were weird and overhead thrusts were completely unpredictable, but the thing still worked overall. I could play (in full servers, no less!), for starters. :razz:

jepekula said:
It's really sad if we as gamers have come to accept that new releases are in beta stage of development.
Right now there is so much instability (four crashes over about two hours of gameplay for me) and rather poor performance that I'm giving it a break. It seems as there was almost no playtesting, the bugs people report are obvious to spot in a half hour of playing, how is that even possible that devs missed it? I hope a patch is going to be released soon.
I'd like to add that I feel jewed and disappointed, and releases like this is why I stopped buying games long time ago. Bought this one because I've been with M&B since 2006 and Brytenwalda was really good - and I feel cheated.

Back
Top Bottom