Resolved Oil destroys Food Variety

Users who are viewing this thread

Kshahdoo

Recruit
Looted oil, and my FV morale bonus went down from +8 to +2, sold it, and bonus got back to +8.

I play as a small band's captain, so I'm not sure, what impact does oil have on big armies.

Last edited:
Looted oil, and my FV morale bonus went down from +8 to +2, sold it, and bonus got back to +8.

I play as a small band's captain, so I'm not sure, what impact does oil have on big armies.

I think the problem is not oil, but getting more than +8. I get +2 when I expect +9, when I get all kinds of food

I come here to say "yes, this is happening to me" but first I wanted to reproduce it to see if it is oil or general (I dont keep oil & butter because I keep it as +7 to prevent risk of going down to +2)...

It feels weird now because when I added first butter then oil or vice versa, it straighlty went to +9.

IDK how it can be related to how big our army but I have 288 men and women under my order now. And yes my army was not big when the times it went down +2 but, I don't remember If I see +2 with when I have 200-250+

IDK how it can be related to how big our army but I have 288 men and women under my order now. And yes my army was not big when the times it went down +2 but, I don't remember If I see +2 with when I have 200-250+

Interesting observation. I'm not able to do any elimination testing at the moment, but on your description my first thought would be that the bug which causes anything beyond +8 food morale bonus to drop down to +2 might only effect single parties and behave differently for armies. Armies share their food, so there's probably different code at play.

Interesting observation. I'm not able to do any elimination testing at the moment, but on your description my first thought would be that the bug which causes anything beyond +8 food morale bonus to drop down to +2 might only effect single parties and behave differently for armies. Armies share their food, so there's probably different code at play.
Ah! I'm really sorry to cause you think like that. (I'm still noob at terms of this game.) I don't have an army, I meant my party but with larger squad.
(Frankly it is still army for me, but only my army :xf-tongue: )

What version are you running? Main or Beta?
Main

Ah! I'm really sorry to cause you think like that. (I'm still noob at terms of this game.) I don't have an army, I meant my party but with larger squad.
(Frankly it is still army for me, but only my army :xf-tongue: )
Yeah, party sizes can get pretty big, especially if you're a ruler. My max is currently at 350 (So, slightly larger than Leonidas's "personal bodyguard" detachment in 300 :xf-grin:).

Odd. I am on the Main build as well and I still get the +2 issue with all food types in inventory as a single party and/or as an army.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom