Oh now this is boring...

What do you think about this?

• Agree! Boring!

Votes: 26 26.3%
  • I would wish to be so strong too!

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Can't understand why is that a bad thing...

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Didn't know that is even possible.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • LOL!

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 39 39.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

can it be found from video game shops?

unfortunately no. Unless you live in Poland or Turkey.
Come on, buy the game. Don't tell me your parents don't allow you to go to the book/videogame store/bank!

theAthenian said:
can it be found from video game shops?

unfortunately no. Unless you live in Poland or Turkey.
Come on, buy the game. Don't tell me your parents don't allow you to go to the book/videogame store/bank!
Huh? I found it from "VPD" (Internet) for 29.90€ in finland! (I live in finland) and I even get discount from that place!
Hmm... Should I actually buy it? My mother is never happy when I buy new games :grin:

Erminas7 said:
Heh. Piracy can have it's hooks on everyone. Don't do Piracy kids! Piracy is bad mk...mk...mk.

Pirating indie companies is bad. Pirating companies like EA is 1. a challenge (for the crackers), 2. a chance to protest the corporative gaming industry and 3. a way to try the damn thing out before putting money in it.

tarakan said:
Erminas7 said:
Heh. Piracy can have it's hooks on everyone. Don't do Piracy kids! Piracy is bad mk...mk...mk.

Pirating indie companies is bad. Pirating companies like EA is 1. a challenge (for the crackers), 2. a chance to protest the corporative gaming industry and 3. a way to try the damn thing out before putting money in it.
I Agree. And sometimes I have to resort to downloading a torrent for a game that simply is no longer on shelves and not available from online stores because they are too old or did not receive good praise from the majority of the gaming community and did not sell well. (seriously WTH is so wrong with MOO3?)

He pirated it? what that mean? he just downloaded for free? I bought it for $15, cant believe I didnt choose the deal... It was a extra item for TF2.... and $1.50 off, bought it a day after its release lol i was stupid

It essentially means he broke the law, ended up taking money out of the developers pocket and so going some way towards crippling after-sale support. It's not something to be encouraged.
Oh and it also earned him his permaban, so he can't use any of the forums any more.

wannyboy said:
Whats MOO3?
Master of Orion 3. As far as I know, it's abandonware now and so free to download although don't take my word for it.

Back
Top Bottom