Oh no, just had a hotfix this morning which knobbled all my mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Yozzer

Sergeant Knight
Had a 101mb hotfix, (I am on 1.4.1), and none of my mods will work with it.
I have only 3 mods, the community mod, improved garrisons, and diplomacy fixed. Tried them one at a time, but what had become a very playable game crashes within seconds each time.
I wish there was a way to go back to pre hotfix :evil: I will disable auto updates for a while methinks.
I will have to wait till the mods catch up, I only installed the diplomacy fix yesterday morning and it was working great, made it really playable.

Had a 101mb hotfix, (I am on 1.4.1), and none of my mods will work with it.
I have only 3 mods, the community mod, improved garrisons, and diplomacy fixed. Tried them one at a time, but what had become a very playable game crashes within seconds each time.
I wish there was a way to go back to pre hotfix :evil: I will disable auto updates for a while methinks.
I will have to wait till the mods catch up, I only installed the diplomacy fix yesterday morning and it was working great, made it really playable.

Those three + settlement icons are my core mods too. I use a few more, but those 4 I consider simply necessary for playing the game.

Good news, improved garrisons and diplomacy fix have already been updated and a quick test shows they are working, just the community patch to go. I have already donated to the improved garrisons mod, I must donate to diplomacy fixed as well, these mods make the game as it is currently very playable. As TheSherminator wrote, "core" mods, and Taleworlds should be very grateful to them.

Is 1.4.1 better than 1.4? I'm thinking of upgrading now that 1.4 also got a hotfix some reason and borked all my mods as well.

No.

1.4.1 is terrible.

The new Diplomacy stuff is so half baked and had no business being implemented in a game they expected people to play and enjoy.

They also added in a second broken attack speed perk.

Good news, improved garrisons and diplomacy fix have already been updated and a quick test shows they are working, just the community patch to go. I have already donated to the improved garrisons mod, I must donate to diplomacy fixed as well, these mods make the game as it is currently very playable. As TheSherminator wrote, "core" mods, and Taleworlds should be very grateful to them.
There's already a ticket open on the community patch github a/c so shouldn't be long..:grin:

No.

1.4.1 is terrible.

The new Diplomacy stuff is so half baked and had no business being implemented in a game they expected people to play and enjoy.

They also added in a second broken attack speed perk.
Yeah I noticed after getting the first attack speed perk I was missing my attacks a lot more and now they added another one without fixing the first thats crazy.

Back
Top Bottom