Oggy and the cockroaches

What character do you like in Oggy & the Cockroaches?

• Oggy

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jack

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Cockroaches

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The random guys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one, its just a bunch of idiots running here and there.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

lordJehovah

Grandmaster Knight
Hi, does anyone here watch Oggy and the cockroaches? It's a very good slapstick cartoon, and I'd like to talk about it.

For those who are French, the cartoon is called "Oggy et les cafards" in French.

Nah, I don't know of Belgian/Dutch cartoons, since none of them comes on Indian cartoon channels.

Anyways, it's still better than most of the cartoons coming on Indian channels, revolving on the same old story in which Lord Vishnu's (a Hindu God) avatars save the world. Moreover, its perhaps the only other (famous) slapstick comedy cartoon aired on Indian cartoon channels, apart from Tom and Jerry (another famous cartoon). Its still funny to see Oggy and Jack getting into trouble because of the three cockroaches' mischieves. The later versions are more appealing, though.

Yeah, the "unknown" factor's cool. He's a bi, I suppose.

Request: Please share your thoughts about Oggy & the Cockroaches by voting in my poll!

Wellenbrecher said:
Took the last option. It's what made it so much fun for me.

Pachinko said:
He's a bi, I suppose.
Dressing up in woman's clothing doesn't necessarily make a statement about ones sexuality. Just sayin'.
No prob, bro. His average appearance surely seems "bi"ly, though.

Love the ruckus caused by the 'roaches. All the extra characters too. Especially Bob. Show has cool dialogues (I watch Hindi version).

Back
Top Bottom