Officially sick of ragepollers

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, as you can understand from the title, this is not about something that needs to be patched or to be adressed with precautions. It simply cannot be helped. So, I am just sharing my online experience.

I did get a lot of ragepolls back in Warband too. Not a new thing. But today, on WFAS I got kicked twice. One was because I was complaining too much and the second was a total ragepoll.

The first one was about me complaining about a bomb exploiter, one of those spammers actually. Think about it: He got something like 10 polls consecutively and each resulted in not kicking him.  Finally, the spammer thinks I should be kicked for complaining and pointing out to him in the first place. Bam, I got kicked right away and I was the top second, close to the first place (the mode was deathmatch by the way).

The second happened just a minute ago. Deathmatch again. I kick ass with something like 70 kills and 10 deaths while the closest to me has only something like 30 kills. It is your usual deathmatch, there are even two clanmates (their clan tag was TRIBUNE). They are obviously ganging up, everyone sees it. I am not complaining this time as I know that it gets you yourself kicked in the end anyway. But suddenly a poll comes for my name again. And not to mention that I get another kick right away.

Well, I repeat: This is not really about the game. No improvement suggestions or bug reports whatsoever. I am just officially sick and tired of how people turn into total ignorant dumbasses on multiplayer. It is killing me.

PS: Please no trolling. I just wanted to share my opinion. If you have something to add, please do so. If you will just troll the thread, please kindly move away.

Back
Top Bottom