Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Queen Gyda Eiriksdottir abandons her ministerial post to join the king in battle.
WjTOL.jpg

h2mzD.jpg

Can a Pict have too many tattoos?
K_JDU.jpg
:mrgreen:.

F7C403FE184F360D6CBAD0E95108FC512AF38888

My latest character Gunnarr Hrafnsson, he uses a spear, bow, and a sword! (no shield)

Bows can be very useful once you figure out how to get around shields and where the best place to be deployed is. I usually have him stay at the left side of my shieldwall and just plug away at any opportunistic targets. I use Ray and pretend it is an atgeir and use it two handed, for tight quarters I use the bandits king.

reiksmarshal said:
My latest character Gunnarr Hrafnsson, he uses a spear, bow, and a sword! (no shield)

No shield?! Madness or bravery :smile:.

Built my own helmet from scratch:
YO-wn.jpg
Not sure about the nasal-guard shape, what do you guys think?

Who needs a shield when you have an entire shieldwall to dance around? I even made my own mobile shieldwall of 3-4 troops to use as cover while I sent shafts of death down range.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/318996557771091117/D86D08D5121A90E6CD8B5410CE61FB639FA1A580/

reiksmarshal said:
I even made my own mobile shieldwall of 3-4 troops to use as cover while I sent shafts of death down range.

Ah, so you do have a shield. A meat-shield :razz:.

t7458.jpg
Konungr Gudrod takes to the catwalk at Fresian Fashion Week wearing the latest in Krag-brand headgear.

reiksmarshal said:
F7C403FE184F360D6CBAD0E95108FC512AF38888

Bows can be very useful once you figure out how to get around shields and where the best place to be deployed is. I usually have him stay at the left side of my shieldwall and just plug away at any opportunistic targets. I use Ray and pretend it is an atgeir and use it two handed, for tight quarters I use the bandits king.
Awesome!! Too bad you cant hoist enemies in the air with Ray and toss them around!

Coordinating oufits with my horse. Maybe this one will last longer than 2 battles!  Also, my spear looks feckin massive here.
nkaeI.jpg
No idea what's causing these ridiculous ransoms this campaign, this is my record :lol::
K9dzw.jpg

kraggrim said:
Coordinating oufits with my horse. Maybe this one will last longer than 2 battles!  Also, my spear looks feckin massive here.
nkaeI.jpg
Interesting, it's not a while ago I was riding my horse and thinking how it would be awesome to give him some armor as he is quite.. weak.
Can you share this with us? Also did you make it so it makes him stronger with this or is this just a visual thingy?

kraggrim said:
No idea what's causing these ridiculous ransoms this campaign, this is my record :lol::
K9dzw.jpg
They have to really love that guy, that's for sure  :twisted:

Question for mods:
Can we post in here some "interesting/funny/whatever" gifs (really short ones) or is this thread purely for "screenshots only" ? I have some moments I would like to share and instead of doing "100 screenshots story" I would like to make some GIFs.
Thanks!

Tordiato said:
Can you share this with us? Also did you make it so it makes him stronger with this or is this just a visual thingy?

It's pretty basic but yeah I'll make a wee post in the mods section for it. Somewhat stronger, similar to the armoured horse in Brytenwalda, but not plated-warhorse level :smile:.

Was inspired by the horse in this Bannerlord pic:
Zu4vd.jpg
eWXR8.jpg

Other people have posted gifs/videos so I don't think it's a problem.

Here is my story mode character, Gunnar Ulfblod, in front of his refuge, Ulfblodsheim.

Gunnar in the forest

A little sword practice in the morning

Bearomir said:
Trying to make Solveig look more like a Valkyrie, now when she joins she's already relatively good equipped.
Q4LMFof.jpg
How the feck do you get your graphics to look like that? I have a 970 and mine dont look that good lol!

Back
Top Bottom