Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

Users who are viewing this thread

I was pretty sure this would be more like Warband 2.0, Brytenwalda is the first mod i played and always one of the best, especially one of the most interesting combat and tactic experience. These screens are really good and ten times better than the ones used for the promo :mrgreen: Taleworlds seems to be better at making games than promote it, especially when they don't do it :mrgreen:

I think it is time for a screen of a Shieldwall !!!

DefenderoftheCrown said:
Shield wall...and maybe some gore?  Or just an indication of what that entails.

well Brytenwalda has blood ... cutting off heads ... more blood flying around ... hehe

I expected that with better graphics and animations

Manu_La_Canette said:
If you check some early gameplay video, you can see a toggable option for gore in the character creation. So yeah, gore is inside.

Brytenwalda also has that option... just more hidden in the camp -> menu options

Manu_La_Canette said:
If you check some early gameplay video, you can see a toggable option for gore in the character creation. So yeah, gore is inside.

Yeah, I'm wandering what it entails.  Decapitations?  Buckets of blood?  In the only real preview video we have the commentator didn't click it.

DefenderoftheCrown said:
Manu_La_Canette said:

Yeah, I'm wandering what it entails.  Decapitations?  Buckets of blood?  In the only real preview video we have the commentator didn't click it.

Yeah, I facepalmed so hard when I saw it... This guy didn't even seem to care playing the game, I was like "give it to me I'll make you a decent preview"...

Manu_La_Canette said:
DefenderoftheCrown said:
Manu_La_Canette said:

Yeah, I facepalmed so hard when I saw it... This guy didn't even seem to care playing the game, I was like "give it to me I'll make you a decent preview"...

Yeah no kidding! 

Manu_La_Canette said:
DefenderoftheCrown said:
Manu_La_Canette said:

Gore on youtube could create alot of issues with a non restrict video. Why limit it to +18years or whatever on the first video?

kalarhan said:
Manu_La_Canette said:
DefenderoftheCrown said:
Manu_La_Canette said:

Gore on youtube could create alot of issues with a non restrict video. Why limit it to +18years or whatever on the first video?

Oh.  Didn't think about that.  Ah well.  Two hours to go!

For those of us with ****ty internet not long until downloading and staring at the monitor at least.

Oh, and:

onarum said:
edit: holy **** man, the game looks GREAT, now this is what I call a god damn proper expansion, they should have called it an expansion not a DLC...

Tableaux Icons:
tableauxicons.jpg

Tableau shields (development):
shield_done.jpg
convexfront.jpg

Camera Game Speed Feature:
arrow_flight.jpg

Strategy Cam:
strategy_cam.jpg

Scene Menu/Seasons:
scene_menu.jpg

Dynamic Troop Tree: