Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

Users who are viewing this thread

kraggrim said:
Thug Life :cool:
VnujZ.jpg

Your character looks like Rollo from Viking series  :mrgreen:

Tordiato said:
Then he should take off his top clothes, give him some big ass Axe and maybe Berserk's shield :wink:)

Nah, going for kinda the opposite look with this character :smile:
ENuyo.jpg
Kraggrim the bandit king compensates for his low-born status through conspicuous displays of wealth.

fORd6.jpg
It's good to be the king.

Battle against these butter-knife soldiers was kind of funny:
lAcr7ht.png

7jVl0SB.png

lZ2TcNc.png

ghHlgIh.png

y4QQPDx.png

If I were them, this would be my reaction too
y3lp3aw.png

Dead pose:
yq0fq3c.jpg

Dead pose enhanced
ELGcyp4.png

Tordiato said:
Btw. really nice armor you got, I love it! I'm just trying to find the one with wolf.

Thank you, been playing around with the models and  textures planning and outfit for my next Norse character. Wolf-chain is near impossible to find though, I'll just make it merchandise so he actually has a chance of getting one.  I found this one after 3 years of being at war with all Nose kingdoms while having max looting skill.

Attempt at an Uthred helmet:
WBszb.jpg

kraggrim said:
Tordiato said:
Btw. really nice armor you got, I love it! I'm just trying to find the one with wolf.

Thank you, been playing around with the models and  textures planning and outfit for my next Norse character. Wolf-chain is near impossible to find though, I'll just make it merchandise so he actually has a chance of getting one.  I found this one after 3 years of being at war with all Nose kingdoms while having max looting skill.

Attempt at an Uthred helmet:
WBszb.jpg

YEYO, kraggrim is doing fantasy-stuff with our game!!!! XD

I've found the secret use of dog companion! You didn't hide it for too long :fruity: and he is very useful now :twisted:
He looks a little bit sad tho... I guess that's because of my character's weight  :grin:
D9O7G8J.jpg

Tordiato said:
I've found the secret use of dog companion! You didn't hide it for too long :fruity: and he is very useful now :twisted:
He looks a little bit sad tho... I guess that's because of my character's weight  :grin:
D9O7G8J.jpg

I know just the lad who could do with a mount that size :shock:.
vVM-U.jpg
Little prince kraggrim didn't have much luck fighting the local bullies on foot.
BHgoj.jpg
Maybe with the help of a canine steed and his friend troll-kraggrim he will prevail!

kraggrim said:
Tordiato said:
D9O7G8J.jpg
I know just the lad who could do with a mount that size :shock:.
vVM-U.jpg
Little prince kraggrim didn't have much luck fighting the local bullies on foot.
0bAKr.jpg
Maybe with the help of a canine steed and his friend troll-kraggrim he will prevail!

I wonder how the wedding would look like :grin: with both of them (troll and dwarf)
http://i.imgur.com/IlImwXd.gifv

Phaiak said:
Tordiato said:
D9O7G8J.jpg
Hi Tordiato,
thats the result of using cheats, right?

Yes, of course :smile: I was checking all of the new stuff and I found a dog in there, so I tried to equip him as horse :grin: I'm having a lot of fun riding him :twisted: please don't remove the option to ride him (-:

kraggrim said:
The maneuverability is insane :grin: that's why I love it!

Back
Top Bottom