-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, thanks for the advice.

I will leave them unassigned and hope that I can convince a few other lords to join me. The 60 K in cash reserve should help me to survive this deficit spending time.

this is sort of a modding, question, but it may not be too hard to answer:

I want to spawn Enemy Manhunter parties, that attack you. I already set up the profile, type and amount of troops, bandit/outlaw personality, hostile to me etc.

However, I haven't yet seen any of them. to make them I copied over the looter template in party_templates.txt and edited it with the troop editor, does this mean they will spawn where looters spawn?

if not, how do i set a spawn point?

Thanks for answering my previous question, but now I have another. Since my old game got overwritten I started a new one and when I go to level up I assign skills, stats, etc, and then I look back and I have another set of stat points and skills to assign... I know that I didn't reset changes... is this something having to do with me being a noble for the first time?

Northern Mameluke Empire said:

I want to spawn Enemy Manhunter parties, that attack you. I already set up the profile, type and amount of troops, bandit/outlaw personality, hostile to me etc.

However, I haven't yet seen any of them. to make them I copied over the looter template in party_templates.txt and edited it with the troop editor, does this mean they will spawn where looters spawn?

You want the old Manhunters to be overwritten or you want both to have Friendly and Unfriendly manhunters ?

Assassinator1097 said:
Thanks for answering my previous question, but now I have another. Since my old game got overwritten I started a new one and when I go to level up I assign skills, stats, etc, and then I look back and I have another set of stat points and skills to assign... I know that I didn't reset changes... is this something having to do with me being a noble for the first time?

Another set ?
Uhm you mean like you've reached level 2 ? Also If you pick "Intelligent" it gives you another skill point.
Being of noble birth shouldn't add more Skill and Stats Points each level.

I ment it was as if I leveled twice, perhaps I had, since at these lower levels I level fast and don't notice. It was just rather odd. But the funny thing was that it said "one stat, one skill point, assign weapon proficiencies" and when I got to weapon proficienes I glanced back and I still had 1 skill left in each.

Assassinator1097 said:
I ment it was as if I leveled twice, perhaps I had, since at these lower levels I level fast and don't notice. It was just rather odd. But the funny thing was that it said "one stat, one skill point, assign weapon proficiencies" and when I got to weapon proficienes I glanced back and I still had 1 skill left in each.

Did you pick Intelligent ?
Cause you get 1 extra Skill point for each Intelligent point.

Karmine said:
Assassinator1097 said:

Did you pick Intelligent ?
Cause you get 1 extra Skill point for each Intelligent point.

Nah, I didn't, but the thing was I also got an extra stat point.

Karmine said:

You want the old Manhunters to be overwritten or you want both to have Friendly and Unfriendly manhunters ?

both friendly and unfriendly

Karmine said:

both friendly and unfriendly

Awww ****, I been lazy last few days in learning modding cause I been ill. So do idea how to do that.

could i maybe....just replace the manhunter personality with outlaw for right now? and then all existing and to-be-spawned manhunters would be hostile? and would this be savegame compatible?

Easiest way to do this would simply be getting yourself troop editor... edit Looters so they carry "Manhunters" instead of "Looters"....

I'm not getting along with any sarranid lords and they are just not doing well in the war. I'm strongly considering leaving them and going to the nords, what would be the repercussions of doing this? Will I lose my shop in Shariz?

alright i fixed my manhunters issue, temporarily at least (upgrade from Khergit Tribesman)

now i have a new problem.

I found Lezalit, Bunduk, and Alayen all in one tavern one night, and decided to recruit them all. However, even with Lezalit's training skill at 5, I'm not getting any extra training bonus like I usually would. Bunduk and Alayen for some reason also don't have any skills as high as they usually would, like my last character had them start with.

the main thing I'm concerned about is the training bonus that isn't coming. this would really help me to get prisoners with my Manhunters as they upgrade, which is a very good thing. any help?!

alright i fixed my manhunters issue, temporarily at least (upgrade from Khergit Tribesman)

now i have a new problem.

I found Lezalit, Bunduk, and Alayen all in one tavern one night, and decided to recruit them all. However, even with Lezalit's training skill at 5, I'm not getting any extra training bonus like I usually would. Bunduk and Alayen for some reason also don't have any skills as high as they usually would, like my last character had them start with.

the main thing I'm concerned about is the training bonus that isn't coming. this would really help me to get prisoners with my Manhunters as they upgrade, which is a very good thing. any help?!

People can only train soldiers that are of a lower level then themselves. I am afraid that Lezalit is too much of a "noob" right now to be able to train your Manhunters well enough, level him up and he'll become a pro Trainer.. until then he will remain a "noob".
Noob as in Newbie, Starter, Low Level.

ooooooh, forgot about that *facepalm*

okay thanks.

anyway beasting with my sharpshooters and man hunters, sellign iron from curaw, salt from Sargoth etc. its nice.
Sometimes it feels like I am only one who doesn't capture prisoners and trade.....

I just mass soldiers, do quest for a king and hoping I will get Lordship before I go bankrupt xD Well at least mercenary contract to lower the weekly pay.

I also don't bother to loot xD

Karmine said:
ooooooh, forgot about that *facepalm*

okay thanks.

anyway beasting with my sharpshooters and man hunters, sellign iron from curaw, salt from Sargoth etc. its nice.
Sometimes it feels like I am only one who doesn't capture prisoners and trade.....

I just mass soldiers, do quest for a king and hoping I will get Lordship before I go bankrupt xD Well at least mercenary contract to lower the weekly pay.

I also don't bother to loot xD

Lol, I've only recently bothered to loot since I'm barely surviving for cash and I actually cheated once for 1,000 so I could buy food. I've recently turned off cheats so any other temptations don't happen.

My question is this, lets say I have a trainer ability of 5 and my 4 companions also have a trainer ability of 5. Does this combine (mine plus theirs) to be 25? Or does it just use the highest level?

Jericho217 said:
My question is this, lets say I have a trainer ability of 5 and my 4 companions also have a trainer ability of 5. Does this combine (mine plus theirs) to be 25? Or does it just use the highest level?

Searching first is good. From inside this very thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,120858.msg2925565/topicseen.html#msg2925565

Back
Top Bottom