-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

Users who are viewing this thread

I am sharing this video because at the first time I installed a mod, I copied the mod to Warband folder instead of modules folder and I had exactly the same game breaking issues as you described it.

Does anyone know how to change the troop designation? I made a infantry unit from a cavalry unit and the game puts them in cavalry but they don't have a horse. If anyone knows how to do it it would be much appreciated.

If anyone is still playing the original warsword conquest(the beta) I would like to ask if anyone has the birger jarl submod for it. I'm asking because you can't download it anymore.

Imodsometimes said:
yeah I know that
Then why did you ask:
Imodsometimes said:
Does anyone know how to change the troop designation?
So you promoted an infantry unit and they got a horse, the game then lists them as cavalry. I don't see the problem here. About your missing horse, have you went into a battle and verified with your own eyes the horse is actually missing?

My party morale drops after a victory. I've checked all factors, food, recent events leadership,all outweigh the negatives yet still the party morale drops. Could it be because I declared war on another nation? Could it be that lords from other nations either defect or renounce their allegiance to and I accept them into my nation? Also how high does the leadership attribute cover party morale?

I’m still new to mount and blade and don’t really understand the forum things well yet but here is my question: I started my game and when I began I talked to this person named Missi Floris in the tavern I could not afford the price to buy her services. I came back a little later with what I thought was the right amount (I think I came with like 3000 and she costs like 5000) I could not afford her again so I said I’ll be back! I come back later and have about 10000 and she says “Please do not waste any more of my time today, sir. Perhaps we shall meet again in our travels.” So I left and way way way later (100+ in game days) I found her again! I went up to her and she says the same thing “Please do not waste any more of my time today, sir.” It has been 100+ days!! She seems to really not like me I have about 30000 gold and she does not want anything to do with me! Is there anyway to make her stop saying “Don’t waste my time” and get her on my team?

another question. I had companions leave my party and I cant find them. I got my renown up significantly since they left and its been half a year since some of them left, so what could it be

Xaviancat said:
Kentucky James said:
In the base game that resets every day. Whatever mod you have installed must be bugged somehow.

So is there no way to fix this or can I in some way?

Do you know what 726 500 3 360287970189641059 52 1 500 3 360287970189641060 52 7 means?

If not, then it can't really be fixed. It is possible, but in the same way that finding a grammar mistake in a book written in a rare language is possible.

I was besieging durborqua and I i got close to the left side of the wall there's a destroyable door that gets you into the city. Are there other secrets  with any other settlements

Early in my native campaign, I appointed Nizar as the minister of my new independent faction. The Sarranids captured my lone castle and then I retook the castle and now I have a much larger stable kingdom. Nizar never returned to my party, I would guess that ~500 days have passed. At some indeterminate point, Katrin also disappeared from my party, which I don't fully understand because I haven't lost a single battle to an enemy lord and I am pretty sure she came back from the right to rule quest I sent her on at some point, but maybe not (I actually forgot about her and got her back by mistake!)

Anyways, I have done some researching on the problem of my two missing companions and found this other thread:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=149431.0

The following fix from that thread(below) successfully pulled Katrin out of limbo for me, but I can't seem to get Nizar back still. Any thoughts/fixes?

Quote from: Caba`drin on October 29, 2011, 12:35:18 AM
Alright, open your simple_triggers.txt file and go to the bottom

Replace one of the
Code: [Select]
24.000000  0
lines

with
Code: [Select]
0.000000  2 2147483758 1 360287970189639883 1610 3 648518346341351424 360287970189639883 1

Start your game, Bunduk should pop into your party. Save your game, and then change your simple_triggers.txt file back.

Ok, so there's something I have always been wondering. It's not a possible problem for my own playthrough on Native but it sure could be on other mods.

My question is: if I make my own kingdom and name as vassals 2 noble companions that dislike each other, will that cause me constant headaches in the following playtime? Or they don't really mind each other as long as both have enough fiefs for themselves?

I really want to know this since it would help me on planning my eventual late game party group (since making companions vassals remove penalties of recruiting the other guys I don't have yet on the early game) for all those mods that have noble companions that conflict with each other.

dani26795 said:
Ok, so there's something I have always been wondering. It's not a possible problem for my own playthrough on Native but it sure could be on other mods.

My question is: if I make my own kingdom and name as vassals 2 noble companions that dislike each other, will that cause me constant headaches in the following playtime? Or they don't really mind each other as long as both have enough fiefs for themselves?

I really want to know this since it would help me on planning my eventual late game party group (since making companions vassals remove penalties of recruiting the other guys I don't have yet on the early game) for all those mods that have noble companions that conflict with each other.
Companion-Lord have personalities like every other lord in the game.
Once promoted to being a Lord they will behave like all other lords with that personality.
Their previous relationship likes and dislikes is irrelevant, although if the mod is well made companions who dislike each other will likely be given conflicting personalities.

Back
Top Bottom