(Official) The Union Army [Accepting Regiments]

Users who are viewing this thread

Armistead

Sergeant Knight
Major General Bacon

rwbline.gif

The Union Army is a gaming community for Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars mod “North and South”.
It is not a group which could be called a “clan”. It is a highly dedicated Army which attempts to give a safe and friendly enviroment for
all union regiments.

We possess a highly unique and experienced Command team, and a fast growing membership which provides us with a
positive and friendly teamspeak atmosphere. As members of the Union Army you will work closely with other
union regiments which creates strong bonds and friendships across Northern side.

If you want your regiment can be asigned to a Brigade for even more cooler and closer teamwork to fight of the Rebels.
We can provide you a Teamspeak with all the needed channels and a training server.

If you want to join the Union Army feel free join the Teamspeak and talk to General who is around.

94.249.253.172:9992​

rwbline.gif

Brigadier General Shaw

3rd United States Regular Infantry

4th U.S Heavy Artillery

5th New Hampshire Volunteer Infantry

14th New York State Militia

19th Maine Volunteer Infantry

rwbline.gif

Brigadier General Sarge

1st Connecticut Sharpshooters

1st West Virginia Volunteers

2nd Connecticut Sharpshooters

17th Michigan Volunteer Infantry

22nd Iowa Volunteer Infantry

rwbline.gif

3rd Brigade (picture in development)

Brigadier General Voodoo

8th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry

6th Texas Irregulars

Updated all the current regiments are placed with the current brigade they serve in. topic will be updated soon again due to some small reformations within the brigades.

I would love to join you're army  :razz: You can add me on steam at ~([President})~WinnyScrew. I can give details there.  :iamamoron:

I would like to join aswell, i just recently downloaded the North and South mod and all the servers are password protected...i really wanna to play this mod; so i d like to join! :>)

AnneFrank said:
I would like to join aswell, i just recently downloaded the North and South mod and all the servers are password protected...i really wanna to play this mod; so i d like to join! :>)
A steam name would help mate.

I have just downloaded North and South and I would love to join your army if you are still taking enlistments. My Steam ID is Cold_Bore87. Thanks!

Would love to talk about it, but I cant connect to the TeamSpeak ;( Come to ours if you like: ts1.freets3.net:10103

Steam ID: RedF0rest

Back
Top Bottom