Official Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

There ist a difference between map time limit and round time limt :wink:

For now map time limit is 7 minutes and round time limit is 300 seconds and team point limit is 6.

The map change automaticly every 7 minutes.

I still cant understand ,why we cant to change game type with poll on the official server ?  :neutral:  I understand that a second server for invasion also requires financial investments, of which you are not available. but it's a hell of hate when you come in anticipation of the server  with "invasion", but there is the type of game "Battle" mode or "TDM" .... and you have to play ONLY this mode. Is it so difficult to make voting accessible to replace the type of game? sorry for this rage  :oops:

p.s and here again ,if someone offers me to play the "full invasion" , then go yourself and play this "full invasion"

Siberian Cossack said:
I still cant understand ,why we cant to change game type with poll on the official server ?  :neutral:  I understand that a second server for invasion also requires financial investments, of which you are not available. but it's a hell of hate when you come in anticipation of the server  with "invasion", but there is the type of game "Battle" mode or "TDM" .... and you have to play ONLY this mode. Is it so difficult to make voting accessible to replace the type of game? sorry for this rage  :oops:

p.s and here again ,if someone offers me to play the "full invasion" , then go yourself and play this "full invasion"
Polling different types of game mode is disabled to prevent spamming of polls. It gets pretty horrendous when polls are enabled, a new poll is started as soon as one has been accepted/rejected.

Siberian Cossack said:

It's exactly the same when you want battle and all you see is an invasion server.
I will never understand what is the appeal of glitching bots on obstacles to shoot them like fish in a barrel just to die after the waves become too big and then repeat it ad nauseum.

Back
Top Bottom