Official Server Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

PF_OFFICIAL_EU

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, Cheating, Glitching, (Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3 - Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4 - Immigrants, Native , and faction members  require a valid reason to attack each other.
A valid reason could be robbing, insulting, self defence or if they ignore your command.

5 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 10 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

7 - No team killing among factions and Outlaws.

8 - Spawn Killing is not allowed, admins will determine what is and isn't spawn killing.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players who keeps coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

10. Native men are required to use their headwear at all times, where as native women are required to wear the native dress, to be recognizable by everyone. However, non-natives may not use the native wear.

11. Bountyhunting is forbidden.

12. The global chat must saty clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

13. Immigrants and mercenaries aren't allowed to join a faction in a fight, you need to join the faction if you want to help.

14. Advertising other mods or servers is forbidden.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on. (Richfield may not be a private faction).

16.Advertising in general is not allowed.

Updated :wink:

usnavy30 said:
Good rules I like them mostly except the double sword of the NLR
Is admin reports a exception to this?

For example: I was afk standing near the rear entrance to the colonial settlement just minding my own immigrant business, and unarmed.
Then this sonuva***** Outlaw- Sinclair spots me upon entering through the gateway.
Before I know it Sinclair grabs his pistol as I am still typing on Steam, as I use mostly for efficient communication with many friends and shoots me in the head a few feet away. Right in front of the entrance too and I'm sure other people saw. Shot me right in front of my character as a immigrant unarmed afk in the settlement like a rule breaking troll. He had no justification for killing me, especially a stranger to him just away from keyboard just standing there. And of course like any of the lot, will take my money pouch like his prize.

So in short:
Natives and Outlaws may attack all factions if they have a weapon on their person. (Pickaxes do not count as weapons.)

This rule has already been broken by Sinclair.
And I do not care if he reads this or not but karma is a ***** and I will respond in kind to any rule breaking I witness ingame or against me.

Sinclair... Sinclair.. I think this name reminds me of some one who is a known troll, Im not sure, better stay away from him if I were u

PF_OFFICIAL_EU

1 - No Trolling, Griefing, Cheating, Glitching, (Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill another faction members.

3 - Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction.

4 - Immigrants, Native , and faction members  require a valid reason to attack each other.
A valid reason could be robbing, insulting, self defence or if they ignore your command.

5 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you must give up to 10 seconds for them to respond. If they don't respond you may kill them.

6 - If you're demanding gold or items from another player, you may not attack them if they do not have the items you're demanding.

8 - Spawn Killing is not allowed, admins will determine what is and isn't spawn killing.

9. Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill. Players who keeps coming back (keep trolling) will be punished according to not grieving rule.

10. Native men are required to use their headwear at all times, where as native women are required to wear the native dress, to be recognizable by everyone. However, non-natives may not use the native wear.

12. The global chat must saty clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

13. Immigrants and mercenaries aren't allowed to join a faction in a fight, you need to join the faction if you want to help.

15.[New Bolivia]Richfield village is a peaceful faction, it may not declare war nor declared on. (Richfield may not be a private faction).

16.Advertising in general is not allowed.

17.When you halt someone make sure you put their name in the message if their name is too long you may shorten it to one word

18. Dueling faction members is not allowed.

Updated :wink:

You guys need to update a few rules with PF. The outlaws and Indians raid forts, sit and wait in front of the door coming out of the spawn room and wait to kill. That's just plain stupid. This is why other servers were more populated over the EU server, stuff like that ruins the reputation for the server. These actions make this server not fun, exciting, nor does it  make it better. Many other players and I probably want this to be amended.

reddead said:
You guys need to update a few rules with PF. The outlaws and Indians raid forts, sit and wait in front of the door coming out of the spawn room and wait to kill. That's just plain stupid. This is why other servers were more populated over the EU server, stuff like that ruins the reputation for the server. These actions make this server not fun, exciting, nor does it  make it better. Many other players and I probably want this to be amended.

Hello reddead

I have read your suggestion, though I want you to make it a bit more constructive as, "Is this rule better?", "Is it maybe the map?", "How will the change effect the players?" etc... Come with your suggestion at www.pf-official.eu under the "Suggestion" board. And you will most likely be replied quicker rather than on TaleWorlds :smile:

Regards
PF Official EU

Rules Updated:

185732banner3.png

[size=13pt]
1 - No Trolling, Griefing, revenging, Cheating, Glitching,(Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

12. The global chat must stay clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

16.When you halt someone make sure you put their name in the message if their name is too long you may shorten it to one word

17. Dueling faction members is not allowed.

18. When someone is removed from the faction they have to be told to leave the fort before they can be attacked and also cannot attack unless told to leave.

Official EU rules:

185732banner3.png

[size=13pt]
1 - No Trolling, Griefing, revenging, Cheating, Glitching,(Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances.

12. The global chat must stay clean of insults ans swearing. Insults/Swearing are allowed under RP form in local chat.

16.When you halt someone make sure you put their name in the message if their name is too long you may shorten it to one word

17. Dueling faction members is not allowed.

18. When someone is removed from the faction they have to be told to leave the fort before they can be attacked and also cannot attack unless told to leave.

Back
Top Bottom