Official Server Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Last night I had people telling me that the Native Faction is now a REGULAR Faction and could apply for peace and trade, etc. with the other factions.  But I have yet to see this clearly defined anywhere in any of the rules.

Are the Natives now a Regular Faction?

Long-Rifle said:
Last night I had people telling me that the Native Faction is now a REGULAR Faction and could apply for peace and trade, etc. with the other factions.  But I have yet to see this clearly defined anywhere in any of the rules.

Are the Natives now a Regular Faction?

The rules also don't say they're KoS anymore, it may be actually worth it to trade with them now. *hint*

BTW I'm Frédérique de Marseille and my friend is François so if you see us online, tell us if you or your friends are interested.  :razz:

Here's a question. Are natives allowed to not have native heads on them? I toggled my head off and the admit told me to put it back on or be banned.

Midgets288 said:
Here's a question. Are natives allowed to not have native heads on them? I toggled my head off and the admit told me to put it back on or be banned.
No they are not, and is is clearly stated in the rules under things that are considered trolling.

Outlaws can KOS and be KOSed

99% of Admin Complaints done away with!

tumblr_inline_morcw3zZuD1qz4rgp.gif

Madfast said:
Midgets288 said:
No they are not, and is is clearly stated in the rules under things that are considered trolling.

I always play native with all native clothing but a white-man head... Its part of my RP.... Im not trying to troll, just obviously playing as my character... My profile picture should explain that enough...

I have yet to have any problems with anyone about it, but I understand the need for the rule...

idk if this is the right place. But I got banned cause I tkd this dude who was tking everyone. If this could be fixed I will refrain from vigilante justice in the future. my ingame name is Ser Flumpkin. Thanks.

How are outlaws supposed to assassinte people if they are KOS? Pretty much defeats the purpose of assassination because they can just kill everybody anyway.

And now there will never be peace anywhere outlaws will just murder everybody on sight.....

That's it I've had it with this stupid mod. When will private servers be enabled so I don't have to deal with stupid ass rules that make it a giant deathmatch? If you want deathmatch then don't download a persistent RPing mod.

One rule has been added for PF_Official_EU:

Aldric said:
9.  Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill.
Players coming back to keep trolling will be punished according to not grieving rule.

Ra'Jiska said:
One rule has been added for PF_Official_EU:

Aldric said:
9.  Faction members and their leader can choose who is allowed in their camp and who is not. Anyone disobeying/stealing/trolling/attacking them is a legitimate kill.
Players coming back to keep trolling will be punished according to not grieving rule.

Well, I guess I can play on the EU server now.

As these are the only official servers available, I would like to suggest an alteration to rule 1 of PF NA.

1. Non-RP racism & player harassment will not be tolerated in any regard and may legitimize punishments up to temp or permanent ban.

If this is to be the only North American server, I would like it to be the most accepting of those who would like to play on it. 'Role Playing' as a discriminatory caricature still represents hostile feelings towards minorities that still exist in today's world, and may even want to try out the game. In the end, claiming to just acting like a racist for a part, and actually being a racist, makes little difference on the internet.

I would ask that racism of all forms be barred from the official servers. If there is no other option for people who don't want to play in these situations, what are they to do? I hope that the official answer is neither "Don't play the game." or "Grow a thicker skin." Neither present a workable solution, and neither are truly acceptable.

Honestly, just remove the 'Non-RP' part of that rule and it would be great, thanks.

If people get offended they report it to the Administration. The Admins see that members of the community are having problems/issues with this and they resolve it. In this case by banning racism.

People report it, Admins try to find a solution.

I have yet to see a report regarding someone being griefed in a racial manner (name callings, forced RP etc.) In the case of people with very inappropriate names, we make them change it or they get punished. You easily tell between RP and a troll named Ni- Hunter or Ni-eria.

So I am wondering...

If I leave my horse and just ex. heal myself and somebody steals the horse and I tell them to get off it,
If they do not exit the horse, do I have allowance to kill that person to get my horse back then?

totte1015 said:
So I am wondering...

If I leave my horse and just ex. heal myself and somebody steals the horse and I tell them to get off it,
If they do not exit the horse, do I have allowance to kill that person to get my horse back then?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom