Official Screenshots and Video Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Large amount of screenshots coming, all of them taken under Banastre's Romero Submod.

1DYTZ.jpg
9CRjT.jpg
syFMm.jpg
VBuPa.jpg
lQIbn.jpg
bqii7.jpg
_X6AF.jpg
Fun Fact: With 4 Power Strike, That Heavy Firemen's Ax is capable of delivering upwards of 100 damage on foot with a good swing, even more on a horse. My record on foot is 131  :shock:
And the infected still wont be dead. Gotta be careful though; there's two Fireman axes in the mod. This one was dirt cheap  :grin:

Nice screenshots!

I think the Infected (besides the Trooper) have about 150HP total, since in most Romero movies if people do go for them with melee weapons it takes about half a dozen swings to the face to do them in. Troopers are monstrous though thanks to their armor.. Remember, better to avoid zombies than fight them head-on!

Their melee damage will get nerfed quite a bit when Grandmaster implements biting and infection. It's super-high now to represent them likely dogpiling you and ripping you apart if they got a hold of you.

The zombies definitely have more than 150 health, I delivered 161 damage with one swing and the Limey Bastard was still alive. My record though is 205 damage, which killed the respective zombie instantly. It was the first swing on that one too, so their health is somewhere between 160 and 205. Either way, it's hardcore. I still melee most of the time, but if there's going to be running zombies then that obviously won't be possible.
Two hits from a zombie usually takes me down. The things are pretty hard-core for dead men  :ohdear:

As for zombie troopers, I've never met one before. I'm kinda eager to though, where can I find one? I'd love to be totally surrounded and massacred along with the rest of my army  :grin:

Vraelomon said:
The zombies definitely have more than 150 health, I delivered 161 damage with one swing and the Limey Bastard was still alive. My record though is 205 damage, which killed the respective zombie instantly. It was the first swing on that one too, so their health is somewhere between 160 and 205. Either way, it's hardcore. I still melee most of the time, but if there's going to be running zombies then that obviously won't be possible.
Two hits from a zombie usually takes me down. The things are pretty hard-core for dead men  :ohdear:

As for zombie troopers, I've never met one before. I'm kinda eager to though, where can I find one? I'd love to be totally surrounded and massacred along with the rest of my army  :grin:

Yup. Classic Romero zombies for ya': slow, stupid, but you don't want to get caught by them. Resilient bastards too.

That I have no idea though. I'm not sure where Grandmaster placed the Infected parties on the map, but some of them can spawn with Infected Troopers. They have much higher health thanks to their body armor.

Back
Top Bottom